• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB...wood inlay surefire (P60) host

notrefined

Enlightened
I know I've seen a few of these floating around, and pretty sure some of them never actually sold. I'd like to pick one up as a christmas gift for my father, so if you have one you'd be willing to let go or remember where you've seen one, please let me know :)

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
THere was sonmeone on here who was making and selling them - maybe you can contact him if you don't find a seller. The Burl ones and the Koa ones were particularly beautiful.

Post #4 was where I had bought mine - subsequently sold them though. Beautiful work.

Last edited:

mikesantor

Enlightened
im actually in the process of making some. Unfortunately they will not be ready for Christmas. Wood and carbon fiber :) Good luck with the search!

tjswarbrick

Enlightened
THere was sonmeone on here who was making and selling them - maybe you can contact him if you don't find a seller. The Burl ones and the Koa ones were particularly beautiful.

I found this old thread:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?219466-F-S-Exotic-Wood-Body-for-Surefire-6P
It was closed in 2009.

I have no affiliation with him, but have been interested in an exotic-wood bodied light myself, so I'm curious to see what you turn up.
Regards,
- Tom

notrefined

Enlightened
thanks for the link leukos! I went with the 9P, which is the one I was remembering/looking for. This way dad can run AAs with the Malkoff M61HCRI that's going in it if he doesn't want to bother with 123a's.