SPY 007 XM-L Sales thread is CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
SPY 007 XM-L Sales thread

ALL THE LIGHTS ARE SOLD. BUT MORE ARE COMING SOON.

There are currently neutral white 007's and bright white 007's available.

This sale is for the standard machined finish version of the 007 and now also for the SW GG finish. The Stone Washed Gunner Grip (SW GG) finish is available, see below. The SPY 007 SW Gunner Grip Option will be built to order.

HV2T0722s.jpg

IMG_1963s.jpg

IMG_1964s.jpg

Below is a pic of the optional SW GG finish. It is available now as well. These are build to order. If you purchase and pay for the SW GG I will add your light to the current build group. These should be ready in a couple weeks, probably right after the holidays but it could be just before.
IMG_1634b.jpg

COST:

The price of the 007 XM-L is $1195.00 plus shipping, and insurance. You can send me a check in the mail or I take PayPal. There is no additional PP fee. The shipping charges are below.

The Stone Washed Gunner Grip option is $1595.00. The details on that optional finish can be found here.

SHIPPING:

Flat rate shipping cost:

Next day shipping to all USA locations is $30.00 (CUSA only)

Shipping to Canada is $33

Express Mail Shipping to all countries outside the USA is $33.00

Priority Mail Shipping is not offered.

INSURANCE:

All lights shipping to USA locations will be insured by me for $500.00. If you want additional shipping insurance email me and I will get you a rate.

All the lights going to countries outside of the USA will be insured at $100 value and claimed for that same value. They MUST be the same, no exceptions. Insurance for more than $100 is additional and it will change the claimed value. The risk is yours. I recommend and use Express Mail because it is very reliable. FedEx is even more secure but costs way more.

PAYPAL and FEES:

There is no additional PayPal fee. If you are paying by PayPal, I will only ship to a PayPal-confirmed address. If I do not know you, I reserve the right to wait for payments to clear before I ship.

If you live in Pennsylvania the sales tax is 6% of the cost of the light.

Please PP your totals to my PP address: [email protected]

EMAIL:

Please follow up your post with an email to me. The subject line of the email should be SPY 007 sale contact information. Please use this format for your personal information:

Full Name,Address 1,Address 2,Address 3,City,State,Zip Code,Province,Country,Phone Number,E Mail,CPF Name,

I need the phone numbers too.

Disclaimer: All the lights in this sale are new and unused. They are in as perfect condition as I can make them. What that means is they have no major blemishes but they do have cutter marks, tooling marks, and material imperfections. If you cannot stand a light that has the tiniest of scratch on it, then I recommend you buy a McGizmo light, they are perfect. :) The batteries were new when the lights started the build but they have been used for setup and testing. I estimate they still have 50% of their power. All lights sold in the USA will have batteries included. Any lights sold to other countries will not have batteries. The 007 software has changed slightly.

My email is cpfdata at coolfall.com. That is also my PayPal ID. It is in my sig below.

Cheers

Dave

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPY 007 XM-L Sales thread

One for me please.... Bright white

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic

I'll take one ... Cool white (bright as possible!)

:paypal:

Last edited:

sioncool

Newly Enlightened

I'll take 1 of 007 XM-L Cool white & Droid
PP & Email sent
Thx buddy
Sion

Last edited:

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will take one Neutral XM-L regular finish.
I know I changed my mind on the GG option, but there is always later for that one.
Will PP you ASAP. On the phone with a client now.

PP Sent :)

Last edited:

CMAG

Enlightened

I'm in for one 007 XM-L neutral email and total of $1225.00 shipped on the way.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks guys. Most of the lights are sold but I have a few still available.

Cheers
Dave

kellyglanzer

Enlightened

:mecry: Too close to x-mas I cant do it. :shakehead
Congrats to all that are getting these. Much jealousy sent from BC. These look just phenomenal.

Kelly

ibcj

Enlightened

Uhhh....you have a typo in the 4th sentence of the gunner grip option paragraph. If you aren't getting any request for the maybe the typo is to blame. :oops:

Still loving my special edition first run 007. Happy holidays Dave !

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

Uhhh....you have a typo in the 4th sentence of the gunner grip option paragraph. If you aren't getting any request for the maybe the typo is to blame. :oops:

Still loving my special edition first run 007. Happy holidays Dave !

LOL, so many *** jokes so little time . . . ;)

stoli67

Enlightened

I would like a SW GG Neutral XML..... still undecided re 5000K 0r slightly warmer 4000K.... I will discuss in an email

Cheers Dave

pixel.gif
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #5JS94531640594508)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.