• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* KL1 700mA Q3J Fraen LP

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some may recognize this from another B/S/T post. It seemed that no one appreciated its garb and many were skeptical about the 1A overdriving.

So, now for sale is this KL1 that has been overdriven to 700mA and now has a Q3J high dome luxeon in it. It also has a Fraen Low Profile optic in it. As you can see, the center ring has had the HA removed and it has been brush polished. There is a small ding in the hex part of the bezel.

fad7e5c5.jpg

fad7e5bf.jpg

And here is the obligatory beam shot at 3 feet from a white wall.

fad7e5bb.jpg

And about 25-30 feet from a white wall. The wall is about 11 feet wide.

fad7e5b4.jpg

Please excuse the photography, but all I have is a Canon Elph and I'm not that good at night or dark photography.

This is a nice KL1. It's looks are a little different and it has the tried and true Q3J HD in it. If you don't like the Fraen optic, I could probably dig up an NX05 for you.

I'd like to get $75 shipped to the CONUS for it. Payment by PayPal cash transfer. International transactions will pay actual shipping. If I don't get any takers at $75, I'll consider offers.

Post replys here and PM please.

Sonic

Newly Enlightened
Re: KL1 700mA Q3J Fraen LP

Hey Tony,
Sorry I didn't get back to you on this before. I'll take it as discussed in our emails. I'll paypal you as soon as I finish writing this. Thanks again for the super deal!
Darryl