• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Thread: CLOSED-#017 Nitrile and Viton O-Rings for McGizmo Clicky Paks-Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbp

Flashaholic
Hi guys,

I have a supply of #017 Buna-N (nitrile) and Viton o-rings for use on McGizmo's Clicky paks. These are the sealing ring between the pak and the head, which sits just below the threads on the pak. If your rings are worn, or you want rings that will tolerate a wider variety of lubricants than the stock EPDM rings, these are excellent replacements. These will work for any of your 3v or 6v paks for Haikus, Mules, SunDrops, Makais etc. I had to order larger amounts than I needed and wanted to pass on the supply to you all at cost.

I currently have 0 Buna rings.
I currently have 0 Viton rings.

I will try to keep this post up to date with available quantities. If there is a call for more of these, I would be willing to order more to keep the thread going, or maybe if there is other popular sizes, I would possibly expand the offering at some point. Please leave any comments or questions you have.

There will be a $0.75 base price to cover shipping/packaging/PP fees and then please add $0.03 per unit for Buna and $0.11 per unit for Viton. Please post your order here and I will PM you my PP addy.

PP only please; orders will only be shipped to USA addresses due to the low value of these items, and the fact that I intend to mail them directly from my house.

Thanks everyone. :huh:

Addendum:

Here is a chart I found on the supplier's website showing the various strengths and weaknesses of different o-ring materials. I thought you might like to see that info in regards to these o-rings. NR is 'not recommended'.

j05oringsd1gis.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JMP

Enlightened
Re: #017 Nitrile and Viton O-Rings for McGizmo Clicky Paks

I'll take 10 of each.

nbp

Flashaholic

PM sent JMP. Thanks!

As a side note, I tested these out today, and they fit great! I put two of the Viton rings on a Haiku and Mule and a nitrile ring on another Mule. I am trying to compare the two materials over time. But as to fit, they are the size Don uses and slide on perfectly. :thumbsup:

nbp

Flashaholic
Dog Chaser said:
I'll take 10 of each. Thanks.

Dog Chaser, your mailbox is full. Let me know when it's cleaned out and and I will resend my PM. :)

nbp

Flashaholic

JMP and RedLed, your orders have shipped. :wave:

Dog Chaser, you have a PM.

nbp

Flashaholic

Dog Chaser, your pack will be shipped for sure Wed. I went by the post office today to get stamps, saw the line of people shipping presents, and had to pass as I would have been late for work. :ohgeez: Tomorrow I have time to get there and ship for sure. Thanks. :)

Still plenty of Buna and a few Viton rings left for those who need them.

nbp

Flashaholic
Everyone's goodies are now in the capable hands of the USPS. :) If there is any problems please make sure to let me know right away. Thanks everyone.

nbp

Flashaholic

Bump, still plenty left.

stoli67

Enlightened

Are there any left..... I will take 10 buna.... Any viton?

nbp

Flashaholic

I believe I have 65 buna and 15 Viton left.

stoli67

Enlightened

I will take 10 of each....

Are those figures correct.... does not seem enough!

0.75 + 0.3 + 1.1 = $2.15

I am sure this is not correct ... can you PM me the total and I will PP today (BTW nbp I ordered the blue paracord ;-)

nbp

Flashaholic

I will take 10 of each....

Are those figures correct.... does not seem enough!

0.75 + 0.3 + 1.1 = $2.15

I am sure this is not correct ... can you PM me the total and I will PP today (BTW nbp I ordered the blue paracord ;-)

PM sent. Congrats on the cool cord, you'll love it. ;)

I will take five of each.

Thanks

PM sent.

I will take 10 of each please. Thanks!!

After the previous two orders, I am out of Viton, plenty of buna left. Please let me know how you would like to proceed. Thanks.

nbp

Status
Not open for further replies.