• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Lummi RAW Ti : 3 Blue Trits : 3 Batteries : Charger : Holster

TinyCrumb

Newly Enlightened
I purchased this here at CPF about a year ago I believe but just haven't used it much. Have more been favoring my 123 lights so I think it's time to let this one go.

This includes:

• 1 Lummi RAW Ti w/ blue trits
• 3 Rechargeable batteries
• 1 Charger
• 1 Holster

Should note that I lost the spacer for the charger awhile ago so you'll need to use something there, but they're relatively easy to find.

$250 OBO net to me.

gi62+

S0m8+

TinyCrumb

Newly Enlightened
I'm not exactly sure the answer to that, but IIRC it's 20 lumens for the low setting and 200 lumens for the high setting. Maybe one of the Lummi experts could chime in on the actual emitter used.

Cheers

archimedes

Flashaholic
I think there have been quite a few different light engines available during the evolution of the Lummi Raw ... (Luxeon III, Luxeon K2, Cree XR-E, Cree XM-L, at least - maybe others???)

TinyCrumb

Newly Enlightened
archimedes, Thank you. I'm almost certain that it's either an XR-E or XM-L. How could I find out for sure?

Unfortunately the thread where I originally bought this got nuked with the server crash this year, otherwise I could find it there. I'd be happy to take some macro pics of the emitter if that could help identify it.

archimedes

Flashaholic
I'm not an LED expert, nor a Lummi expert, but my best guess is that it may be an XR-E .... I think that the older "smoothie" body style mostly used Luxeons, while the newer body style (as seen in your photo) have been mostly Crees, and if you purchased it used about a year ago that would probably have been before the XM-L's were widely available.

Of course, the LE's are easily swapped, and in that case it could be anything :)

I'm sure if you post a macro picture of the emitter, someone on the forum will be able to tell you with more certainty than I could ....

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you all for helping to answer my question regarding the emitter and modes.

I'll pass at this time and hope I didn't simply waste everyone's time.

Looks like you have a taker!

Cheers

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tiny crumb - I am interested in buying this from you. Can you let me know if you can ship to the UK.