SOLD: One-Off Alpha - Finned & Fluted head

archer6817j

Enlightened
Hi folks,

Please meet the Alpha I.C.E (Integrated Cooling Element) If you can come up with something better I'll change the name :)

I made this single prototype and sent it out with my last plating run. I think it came out pretty great so I thought I'd see if anyone wanted it. My maker's mark is stamped on the tailcap instead of the head like my standard Alphas. This body is ideally suited to the XML because of the huge amount of heat it produces. I have some U2s in stock. The last U2 light I made with a TIR optic was about 630 lumens. I wouldn't expect more than 600 though.

The ICE is also nickel plated like my regular customs.

This light will ship with blue Fluorosilicone o-rings.

Price: $350.00 (Ti pocket clip is included!) SOLD

If you just want to pull the trigger, you can purchase this one of a kind light directly from my site: http://darksucks.com/SP-ICE.html

Anyway, it's late so I'll just post the pics. Feel free to ask any questions or let me know if you want more info!

nic-tac800.jpg

nictac_tc-800.jpg

nictack_body-800.jpg

Last edited:

sassaquin

Enlightened
Re: FS: One-Off Alpha - Finned & Fluted head

Once again, :thumbsup:.
These special one-off lights you've been creating lately are truly spectacular. Keep 'em coming!

TheExpert

Newly Enlightened

That is really nice work Jason, keep up the good work!

Policecar

Newly Enlightened

This is truly your best yet. You mentioned the extra grooves increase cost. I was thinking the radial grooves on the head may be abrasive to pants. What might the price look like if this was a regular production model and/or the radial grooves on the head were removed?