ArmyTek

Thread: i just ordered from "Mac's Custom" it did not show me when it would be shipped???

Default i just ordered from "Mac's Custom" it did not show me when it would be shipped???

how long does this take??? i notice that the money in my checking got pulled already!? any idea's or ?

Default Re: i just ordered from "Mac's Custom" it did not show me when it would be shipped???

Those are made to order, but worth the wait. Rumor was that he was taking up to 6 weeks, but could be as little as 2... Don't hold your breath until next year though. And remember, he is hand building yours exactly for you. Patience is a virtue, you get what you pay for, and all that yada yada...

Flashaholic*

Default Re: i just ordered from "Mac's Custom" it did not show me when it would be shipped???

Have you asked Mac directly?

Also, perhaps this would be better off it was moved to his forum rather than here in the general section.
    Finning does help dissipate heat. This is why the fins are removed before cooking fish. Otherwise it will throw off the heat and not reach the proper cooking temperature. --Duglite

The light page states right on it "Please allow up to 6 weeks for shipment" I'm currently amost caught up so figure half that time.

Thanks Mac
    www.macscustoms.com
    *Note* Shipping Insurance must be requested.

Hey Mac,

What about my XM-L light engine ordered (by mail) on 22nd october? I hope you haven't forgotten about it, if so, here's a reminder...

Thanks,

Thierry
    My way : From Maglite and drop-ins over Fenix & Co to the real things - Customs and Titaniums!

Quote Originally Posted by Henk_Lu View Post
    Hey Mac,

What about my XM-L light engine ordered (by mail) on 22nd october? I hope you haven't forgotten about it, if so, here's a reminder...

Thanks,

Thierry
    Thanks for the reminder though I think a PM would have been more appropriate.

Mac
    www.macscustoms.com
    *Note* Shipping Insurance must be requested.

Thankyou! "Mac-customs".

I was just curious because i have never ordered from you. thanks again! jjmseattle.

Even if it takes 8 weeks (God forbid), it will be worth it when u get the lights, believe me

Quote Originally Posted by jjmseattle View Post
    Thankyou! "Mac-customs".

I was just curious because i have never ordered from you. thanks again! jjmseattle.

Quote Originally Posted by cmacclel View Post
    Thanks for the reminder though I think a PM would have been more appropriate.

Mac
    Yeah, sorry, you're right... I saw this thread, remembered my light engine and I just wrote the posting, without thinking about it...

I have to add that I'm not in a hurry and that I knew it would take some time. Keep up the great work Mac, good things come to those who wait!
    My way : From Maglite and drop-ins over Fenix & Co to the real things - Customs and Titaniums!