i just ordered from "Mac's Custom" it did not show me when it would be shipped???

jjmseattle

Newly Enlightened
i just ordered from "Mac's Custom" it did not show me when it would be shipped???

how long does this take??? i notice that the money in my checking got pulled already!? any idea's or ?

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Re: i just ordered from "Mac's Custom" it did not show me when it would be shipped???

Those are made to order, but worth the wait. Rumor was that he was taking up to 6 weeks, but could be as little as 2... Don't hold your breath until next year though. And remember, he is hand building yours exactly for you. Patience is a virtue, you get what you pay for, and all that yada yada...

Th232

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: i just ordered from "Mac's Custom" it did not show me when it would be shipped???

Have you asked Mac directly?

Also, perhaps this would be better off it was moved to his forum rather than here in the general section.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

The light page states right on it "Please allow up to 6 weeks for shipment" I'm currently amost caught up so figure half that time.

Thanks Mac

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Mac,

What about my XM-L light engine ordered (by mail) on 22nd october? I hope you haven't forgotten about it, if so, here's a reminder...

Thanks,

Thierry

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Mac,

What about my XM-L light engine ordered (by mail) on 22nd october? I hope you haven't forgotten about it, if so, here's a reminder...

Thanks,

Thierry

Thanks for the reminder though I think a PM would have been more appropriate.

Mac

jjmseattle

Newly Enlightened

:)Thankyou! "Mac-customs".

I was just curious because i have never ordered from you. thanks again! :) jjmseattle.

jalal20

Enlightened

Even if it takes 8 weeks (God forbid), it will be worth it when u get the lights, believe me :)

:)Thankyou! "Mac-customs".

I was just curious because i have never ordered from you. thanks again! :) jjmseattle.

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the reminder though I think a PM would have been more appropriate.

Mac

Yeah, sorry, you're right... I saw this thread, remembered my light engine and I just wrote the posting, without thinking about it...

I have to add that I'm not in a hurry and that I knew it would take some time. Keep up the great work Mac, good things come to those who wait! :wave:

Latest posts