*Feeler Thread* HA-III EDC's

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been contemplating of having a batch of my EDC series lights HAIII coated. Who would be interested? Cost would be around $20 additional.

Thanks Mac

My Personal XM-L EDC that has been carried everyday for the last 6 months (It was an SST-50 EDC before)

P1060359-vi.jpg

calflash

Enlightened
Re: *Feeler Thread*

What kind of colors would be available? I personally am tired of the traditional colors. I would however, consider an anodized light if it had a more exotic color like a molten orange or a deep red etc. I am not a fan of purple but the brilliant purple one for sale a while ago is along the lines I am thinking about.

Another subject is cost. Any ideas?

egrep

Enlightened

I bought that Violet EDC. I treasure it. I'd go for another for sure. triple this time. Molten orange? Deep red? Sound great! When can we get an idea about available colors? :takeit:

But I think hat my violet is HAII to get such a color?

What kind of colors would be available? I personally am tired of the traditional colors. I would however, consider an anodized light if it had a more exotic color like a molten orange or a deep red etc. I am not a fan of purple but the brilliant purple one for sale a while ago is along the lines I am thinking about.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

HA-III is either Natural or black and is one of the tuffest aluminum coatings available.

Mac

CMAG

Enlightened

HA-III Natural EDC neutral tint I'm in

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would be very very interested - prefer HAIII Natural (particularly when it's a little uneven in appearance)

BUT - if you were going to get some parts HAIII coated I would be WAY more interested in a XML 18650 (style 2 - but open to style 1) Deep head.

I know there are too many options in this line to open up in general to HAIII coatings as I presume you will be sending these out, but if you're going to be sending out a batch, it would tip me into getting one. Ti is just a little too pricy in the larger lights (I've also committed myself to having fewer lights....)

Last edited:

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast

Would you offer the same service for the Tri's too? If so, I may bite. I like the finish on your personal light.

eala

CMAG

Enlightened

Yes both the XM-L EDC and Tri-EDC.

Thanks Mac

mac, can you cut a aluminum 26650 coated with the newer style Ti type pattern, to mach the Ti 26650 I ordered?
If so, I would be in for that and the EDC in natural

Policecar

Newly Enlightened
I would absolutely want a light in HAIII natural or black. Bare Al doesn't hold up so well.

iflyjts

Newly Enlightened
I am in for a XM-L 26650 shallow head (neutral tint) in HAIII natural...

whizdumb

Newly Enlightened
I think I'd finally bite the bullet and jump in on one of your XM-L EDCs if I could get it with a Black HAIII coating. Since I'd use it everyday and carry it wherever I went I think anodizing would be a better option for me then bare or cerakoted. Please keep us informed on this.

Thanks,
Whizdumb

whizdumb

Newly Enlightened
Hate to resurrect the thread but I'm still interested to here about an anodizing option. Been holding out on an order until I know. Thanks in advance.

Latest posts