I'm addicted to Instagram!

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about you?

There's a lot crud on there, as well as a lot of narcissistic girls, but there's a lot of amazing pics too.

Have you seen any people worth following?

I'd be interested to see how CPF'ers view the world. If you post your Instagram name, I'd be sure to follow you!

You can find me at my usual username :)

baterija

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you seen any people worth following?

Hadn't even heard of it so I went to look. iOS only ... that explains me being clueless. Android version in development though. Maybe I'll remember to look later.

bansuri

Enlightened
I downloaded it when it came out as I thought it was a just a camera app, as soon as I saw the share option it scared me off. I'm not into Facebook and didn't want to get into a new social network.
Just downloaded it again, of course the name Bansuri was taken, along with every other name I could think of, so I went with iSpyWithMyLittleiPhone. The secret to getting "your" name is getting in early. oh well.
See ya on there, mvyrmnd! (guess you didn't have any problem registering that name. )

bansuri

Enlightened
Worth it just to see mvyrmnds' pictures! I'm gonna have to work on my game before uploading any. Beautiful shots.
Also, slow down. Really.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I try to take one a day... Sometimes I get inspired and take a few more. I've also uploaded a few older pics taken with my old iPhone.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
In case anyone was wondering :)

IMG_1354.JPG

bshanahan14rulz

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is probably the startup sequence of the dashboard galvos. Kinda for decoration. Or maybe it's akin to that feeling you get when you wake up Monday morning and hope that you're too sick for work, and pretend that you have a temperature of 120, and that your heart's beating at 260mph, and your guts are full of bad energy. And then you realize that none of that stuff is true and that you actually have to get started.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is probably the startup sequence of the dashboard galvos. Kinda for decoration. Or maybe it's akin to that feeling you get when you wake up Monday morning and hope that you're too sick for work, and pretend that you have a temperature of 120, and that your heart's beating at 260mph, and your guts are full of bad energy. And then you realize that none of that stuff is true and that you actually have to get started.

There's no startup sequence on a Mondeo :)