HDS Systems

Thread: UPS SHIPPING

Wink2 UPS SHIPPING

I hit a volume level with UPS, that is after I had a long
    talk with them about rates. So guys I got a nice discount as long
    as I keep up the volume. That should save you folks some money,and
    since I always charged what UPS charges me, I passed it along. Hope this helps
    everyone.

Just thought I'd let you know
    Thanks
    Bob
    -- RMSK, INC. --
    1-502-327-0135

Default Re: UPS SHIPPING

Please offer free shipping, or USPS with insurance options. 15 dollars to ship is too rich for my blood. Packages have been sent to me from the us to afghanistan and it cost the party about 15 bucks.

Duro check the rates not $15 last one that I sent under the new deal to CA was under $10. Also USPS service sucks and you still don't have
    a valid tracking number, if it gets lost LOL. Priority + ins is pretty close.
    Thanks
    Bob
    Last edited by DUMDUM; 12-25-2011 at 02:38 PM.
    -- RMSK, INC. --
    1-502-327-0135

Yup, makes a difference! Thank you - maybe this will be the incentive I need to get another qtc light?
    Brian

After getting an HDS, other flashlights seem much less relevant (Except for some of the really special lights found on CPF!)
    When things are really dark, a dim light for a long time is much better than a blinding light for a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by duro View Post
    Please offer free shipping, or USPS with insurance options. 15 dollars to ship is too rich for my blood. Packages have been sent to me from the us to afghanistan and it cost the party about 15 bucks.
    +infinity... UPS dramatically sucks here and I will not use them under any circumstances. Slow, expensive, and destructive. Always did well with USPS priority, and I've bought a lot of knives and mod parts.

Business that doesn't offer USPS=I go elsewhere that does.

Rich