BlackShadow
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spyderco

Default Re: Spyderco

I have a Spyderco Native III, an Endura, a Ladybug, and a Ladybug Salt. Unfortunately, no S30V blades.

My ladybug "jumped" off my keys somewhere and is MIA but I've found a few more Spydies to keep the others company.

EDIT: I almost forgot the wife's pair of Spydies.

Last edited by think2x; 06-24-2012 at 10:35 AM.

Some of my Spydies

Flashaholic*

Right now I have 15............I think. Though there may be more. 1 Delica III OD is MIA somewhere in Bluffton, SC. I won't list them all but right now I'm carrying a Para 2 BK, a Dragonfly 2 Salt SE and a Manbug clipped to my flashlight. This covers my daily needs from rubber tubing to nylon strapping and I've been carrying Spyderco for 8 years. I'm still adding to the numbers also, eying a few more Endura's and waiting patiently for the Native 5 frn or frcp.

Flashaholic*

Just got a another harpy. Was given an older AUS8 Dragonfly that he found somewhere. Built in clip, serrated and had a rough life. It will take me a while to get the blade back in shape.
    Keep it between the ditches and the shiny side up.

Spyderco's are great knives. In my time I've owned a Endura, delica, native, and salt. Currently I still have a Yojimbo 2 and a Centofante 3 in my edc rotation. I love the way spyderco's quality control is superb for a production company and the materials they use. (vg10 as a base standard is pretty friggin' sweet!) I'll try and snap a few pics while at work today.

Unenlightened

Hello everyone. New user here, figured Id make my first post where I feel comfiest,

Cheers
    Eric

Flashaholic

Original SS Police, 2 Rookie G10's, Endura G10, Delica brown. Police G10 serrated in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by dericdesmond View Post
    Hello everyone. New user here, figured Id make my first post where I feel comfiest,

Cheers
    Eric
    Hmm, now I have a few knives myself, but choosing my daily from that lot would make me late for work each day

Spyderco Gayle Bradley is roughing it in my pocket this week.

DSCF0399 by KarasuStatus, on Flickr

Flashaholic*

Quote Originally Posted by dericdesmond View Post

Cheers
    Eric
    Welcome to CPF, Eric.

On topic, I now have:
    Std and Sprint Manix2's
    Sprint Para2
    Sage1
    Salt1

That gives me: CPM154, M4, M390, S30V, and H1 blades.

I thought I had a shot of the Salt, but it's not turning up. It's a yellow plain edge.
    Oddly, I know I have no photos of the Sage, though it's arguably the prettiest of the bunch.

I think that's it for Spydies - but they're the ones in my pocket the most.

- Tom

I have owned several over the years starting with my first Delica in '97....or so. I have found my favorite combo and haven't strayed from it since. Para2 for work, CF Sage for play.

I still have my half serrated Delica I purchased in the early 90's. It has the built in clip that some claim can break off. Still in beautiful shape.

Bill