Xenonics NightHunter One

matthewcyho

Newly Enlightened
I just google some HID light and found that the Xenonics NightHunter One is the long range HID, i want one HID that throws , so decided to get one , My question is , can i buy one now a days ?

troller_cpf

Enlightened
I have both a Nighthunter One and a Maxabeam. If I were you, I'd go for the Maxabeam. The newest gen (G3-20, which is the one I have) is much more powerful and cheaper than the One!

Patriot

Flashaholic
I have both a Nighthunter One and a Maxabeam. If I were you, I'd go for the Maxabeam. The newest gen (G3-20, which is the one I have) is much more powerful and cheaper than the One!

Absolutely, I'd go with the Maxabeam every time. It's really the dominating short-arc handheld.

pdvaughn

Newly Enlightened
I just google some HID light and found that the Xenonics NightHunter One is the long range HID, i want one HID that throws , so decided to get one , My question is , can i buy one now a days ?

if you want a night hunter you can buy mine...everything works on it only issue is that it needs a new rechargeable battery. But if you plug it in to the wall or cigerette lighter with no issues. Just saying i have one and dont use it, if you want it shoot me a PM and we can talk.