• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! Head Only 6V McGizmo Haiku Hi-CRI (Nichia 119) AND SOLD KU 40DD CRI FLOOD

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
:wave:
Hi CPF,

Life threw us an unanticipated curve ball and some quick cash is needed. So these lights are up for quick cash sale.

SOLD: First up: 6V Haiku HI-CRI (nichia 119) Head only.
The light was purchased from this thread: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...(Nichia-119)-Head-only-for-Haiku-XM-L-6V-Head

This head will work with a shorter 123 body, but is not nearly as bright as it would be with a 2 battery tube.
SOLD: Selling for $215. PP addy: [email protected]
Priority shipping with delivery confirmation included. US only on this one. I don't have time right now to get to the PO for our international friends. The usual first "I'll take it" gets it.

haikuside2.jpg

haikuside.jpg

haikuemitter.jpg

6Vend.jpg

haikuemitter-1.jpg

haikuhead.jpg

SOLD:Next up is the wonderful Steve Ku 40DD . This one has flood, HI CRI, one red and one blue trits, 3 extra pieces of QTC and 3 orings. SOLD: Looking for $115 PP on this one. Again US only. Priority mail and delivery confirmation. This is one bright small light!

40ddtall.jpg

40ddside.jpg

40DDend-1.jpg

40dd.jpg

40dddd.jpg

40ddred.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Head Only 6V McGizmo Haiku Hi-CRI (Nichia 119) AND KU 40DD CRI FLOOD

KUKU 40DD - I realise that US only - I am based in the UK - if I paid for express mail would that help? I have been told pick up is an option with express mail and online postage?

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!

Well Okay then!
Thank you Karl for helping out our out of country friends. I wish our postal system was easier to manage when shipping internationally.
I will get them out today although I'm not sure when the last pick up is . . . but I'll try to get them moving today. Can you send me your addy to [email protected].
This sale is OVER. Thanks.

stoli67

Enlightened

God that was fast Shelby..

Congrats Karl.