Hi Everyone -
We're excited to announce several things at this shot show and figured here is a good place to mention some "teasers"
Firstly, we'll be having a press conference on the first day Tuesday, January 17th at 4:00pm in the Murano Room 3306 (on the third floor)
(We won't try to broadcast live this year - since last year there was serious problems with internet connectivity - but we'll try to post something up that evening)
We'll have our annual 4Sevens get-together immediately after the press conference. We'll meet at our booth (#8211) at the closing of the show and depart at 5:30pm from the booth.
Location is still TBD but expect a good time catching up with all fellow CPF'ers. 4Sevens will be giving away various titanium crafted items - including one that is yet to be announced at the show
Five things will be announced...
1) We will be launching our new branding story with a new logo, website, catalogs etc etc. Please drop by our booth and be pleasantly surprised and be sure to pick up our 4Sevens tote bags to carry around the show!
The next three are products and I'll just give little hints as to what is coming
2) It's big, it's bad and it's 15,000 lumens OTF. Yes, we've put the XM18 into production.
Three units will be up for sale (for pickup after the show). Pre-orders will open soon, price is TBA.
This will be a special order item which has a 4-6 week lead time so won't be keeping them in stock.
More details forthcoming
3) This ones vying for title - "worlds smallest current regulated AAA flashlight"
It's stainless and very very handsome.
Here is a macro teaser....
4) I won't tell you what this next one is - except that it's titanium, works in space, and you should never leave home without it.
Here are a few teasers...
5) The fifth - all we'll say - the prototype is still getting put together - it may or may not make it to shot. we'll see