Shot Show 2012 4Sevens Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Everyone -

We're excited to announce several things at this shot show and figured here is a good place to mention some "teasers" :)

Firstly, we'll be having a press conference on the first day Tuesday, January 17th at 4:00pm in the Murano Room 3306 (on the third floor)
(We won't try to broadcast live this year - since last year there was serious problems with internet connectivity - but we'll try to post something up that evening)

We'll have our annual 4Sevens get-together immediately after the press conference. We'll meet at our booth (#8211) at the closing of the show and depart at 5:30pm from the booth.
Location is still TBD but expect a good time catching up with all fellow CPF'ers. 4Sevens will be giving away various titanium crafted items - including one that is yet to be announced at the show :D

Five things will be announced...

1) We will be launching our new branding story with a new logo, website, catalogs etc etc. Please drop by our booth and be pleasantly surprised and be sure to pick up our 4Sevens tote bags to carry around the show!

The next three are products and I'll just give little hints as to what is coming :)

2) It's big, it's bad and it's 15,000 lumens OTF. Yes, we've put the XM18 into production.
Three units will be up for sale (for pickup after the show). Pre-orders will open soon, price is TBA.
This will be a special order item which has a 4-6 week lead time so won't be keeping them in stock.
More details forthcoming :)

3) This ones vying for title - "worlds smallest current regulated AAA flashlight"
It's stainless and very very handsome.
Here is a macro teaser....
i-qqZf29r-M.jpg

4) I won't tell you what this next one is - except that it's titanium, works in space, and you should never leave home without it. :)
Here are a few teasers...
i-spxVG5P-L.jpg

i-4WrJWgJ-L.jpg

i-Fgr4QR4-M.jpg

5) The fifth - all we'll say - the prototype is still getting put together - it may or may not make it to shot. we'll see :)

Stay tuned...

-David

Last edited:

Harry999

Enlightened
4Sevens,

This is very exciting! Is one of these the EO1 killer? Have you made a 4Sevens Ti pen to go with the whistles? Of course you won't tell me but I am looking forward to finding out. :)

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is very exciting! Is one of these the EO1 killer? Have you made a 4Sevens Ti pen to go with the whistles? Of course you won't tell me but I am looking forward to finding out. :)
It's not exactly the e01 killer - but it was one of the prototypes that derived from the original goal. The specs are much higher than an e01. Current regulation, power led (none of that 5mm business), and stainless to mention a few - and it's VERY price competitive :p

Harry999

Enlightened
It may not be the EO1 killer but it still sounds very interesting and something I think I will want. Current regulated AAA stainless lights are great for keyrings! I am setting part of my budget for next month aside for future 4Sevens purchases...
:hitit:

BlueMarble

Newly Enlightened
I'm definitely looking forward to finding out more! Thank you for the exciting "teasers"! Here's hoping for #3 in that incredible 4Sevens High CRI tint! Thanks again for the excitement, and good luck with the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.