What do you EDC? Poll

What ligth do you EDC?

• Total voters

troelskc

Newly Enlightened
In response to Chicken Drumstick's thread it would be nice to have an overview over your all time favorite EDC light.

The poll has a limit of 10 options, so make sure you post the detailed info about your light - model, batteries, emitter, interface...

Last edited:

Viper715

Enlightened
I voted Surefire, it was tough to choose because there are so many good lights to carry. The reason I voted Surefire is because no matter what, everyday I have at least one on me. Even choosing which one is the best is hard, but I'll say a Surefire L1 latest Generation with E1B clip. Honorable mentions to the A2 with Calipsoii's ring, E1B and C2 with LX2 clip and a Malkoff M61W.

Other lights that made it hard to choose Surefire are 4Sevens with the 123-2 Warm Tactical with deep carry clip and Mini AA HCRI. Zebralight H30, SC51W and SC31. The classic Nitecores including the EX10 with GDP and Extreme. The Extreme had some of the best throw nice UI and E series compatibility I'd even rare it number 2 after the L1.

Zencyl

Newly Enlightened
Quark AA2 R5 is my EDC light currently, but once I get my budget in order im sure that'll change.

GForGeep

Newly Enlightened
I carry two all the time, my backup changes daily but I keep the SC80 on me with a Li-ion as primary (RCR123 or 14500 depending on what I have charged)

Mr_Moe

Newly Enlightened
None of the poll options. I either edc a Xeno E03 V2 or a Sunwayman M20A XP-G, which will be replaced by a V20A once it gets here. Both with Eneloops.

TomH

Newly Enlightened
None of the above. I EDC a Streamlight PT 1AA.

You really need an "other" option as one of your choices.

Diablo_331

Enlightened
I voted for Zebralight as I always have my Sc51c or a Sc600w on me depending on what I'm wearing. My reasons for carrying them is simple. Six well spaced levels, light weight, small, very bright, efficient, and the perfect UI IMHO. I couldn't ask for more in either light.

varmint

Enlightened
Always my Streamlight Microstream and as a backup Fenix E15 every day! Larger light early am and pm also.
Larry

Rokron

Newly Enlightened
Hey, what about Sunwayman? There's quite a number of us that carry the V10R. Like me for instance. I EDC a V10R T6 for work because the interface is eazy to use and has a nice fully adjustable floody light and gets good battery life from a Panasonic CR123.
For casual I EDC a V10R Ti R5. Again, the interface is eazy to use and has a nice fully adjustable beam of light and gets good battery life from a Panasonic CR123.

gbelleh

Newly Enlightened
I voted HDS because for the last 2 years, I've carried a Ra Clicky 120 about 80% of the time. I also have an HDS 170T on order. But, it seems my new SC600 is going to be a strong challenger for pocket time.

Jeffa

Newly Enlightened
I carry Surefire eveyday but also my Blackhawk Gladius. I'm beginning to sound like a broken record.

Labradford

Newly Enlightened
Fenix PD31. It's kinda big for an EDC but I find that for winter carry..suits me just fine.

hook63

Newly Enlightened
I carry a SC 51 most of the time with an Illumanati on my belt loop. Of course if I know I'm going to use it I'll take my sc600.

troelskc

Newly Enlightened
Yes, thanks, I just figured that out. Know if it's possile to change the poll options?

None of the above. I EDC a Streamlight PT 1AA.

You really need an "other" option as one of your choices.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would have needed the ability to check multiple options... but I answered Fenix because 1- I have one on my keychain and 2- The one flashlight I use the most weekdays is my PD20. I also EDC a Quark 123 tactical for work and often carry a Quark High CRI or a Zebra during weekends.