*NEW* Fenix light at Shot show 2012

kj2

Flashaholic
Saw this pic at Fenix-facebook page. Looks like there are coming with new lights :)

mbs2uq.jpg

Look like it says; BC-RC10 (rechargeble) and a light with "speed-focus".

Last edited:

kj2

Flashaholic
Re: *NEW* Fenix light at Shot show

emailed Fenix about the new products, they say; "Thanks for your concerns about Fenix products. Many new products will come into market from March to April 2012. Please keep eyes on our Facebook. "

Last edited:

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast

emailed Fenix about the new products, they say; "Thanks for your concerns about Fenix products. Many new products will come into market from March to April 2012. Please keep eyes on our Facebook. "

Yehey! I hope they come up with a TK35 V2 or something of relative size to the TK35 at relatively the same price but much much better than the TK35! That's a winner in my book! :)

Chrisdm

Enlightened
The only thing they could do to improve the tk35 would be a neutral tint (I already had mine modded) and side-mounted controls (for the way "normal people" hold a flashlight.. :)))... I would buy one!

kj2

Flashaholic

Also on the pic- new headlight. The HL30 :)

2h2pn35.jpg

(fenix on FB; The posters of HL30( powerful headlamp in light weight) and RC10(rechargeable flashlight)

2wqwh6r.jpg

(fenix on FB; Could you find Fenix new Focus flashlight? )

Last edited:

Flight_Deck

Enlightened

Ever since my first "serious" flashlight purchase of a Fenix L01 (predecessor to the LD01), back in 2006, I've always watched Fenix closely as, like most, I will always have a soft spot for my first love. Fenix has certainly maintained a reputation over the years of being the first top-line company to implement the latest/greatest technology in their lights. I'm really excited about someone finally coming out with a high quality focusable light.

It will be a great little brother to my MaxaBeam, my only other top-line focusable light. :devil:

Numb

Newly Enlightened

My first Fenix love was the TK11 Im always hoping for another upgraded TK11....

/N

royjohnson77

Newly Enlightened

Can we get some videos showing the new Fenix models for this year? It is already two days in the Shot Show and we still are left hanging and guessing about which is this and that.
Sorry to sound so demanding, but the wait is killing us.:whistle:

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not seeing any AA eo5's. Doesn't Fenix know there are at least two people on this forum who would buy one? That's tens of dollars in potential profit they're leaving untapped.

Yes. now I looked better, I think this also
And Jetbeam wouldn't have appreciated a Fenix BC10 either.

kj2

Flashaholic

Not seeing any AA eo5's. Doesn't Fenix know there are at least two people on this forum who would buy one? That's tens of dollars in potential profit they're leaving untapped.

And Jetbeam wouldn't have appreciated a Fenix BC10 either.
Well, Klarus and Lumintop both got a P2A, I don't think they bother.

bill_n_opus

Enlightened

Yeah ... but did you email about the logo'd chairs? Are they for sale?

:)

ottsego

Newly Enlightened

Anybody know something new about those new flashlights from Fenix ?

Eagle Eye

Newly Enlightened

OK guys here is some information I have gotten by email from an unknown distributer. He is sending me copies of the pamphlets for these items and they should be here in a couple days. All I have is what he gave me which are model names.

LD50,41,22,30,and 12 along with HL30 and he stated there is a RC10 that looks bad a++ his words not mine. He said he can't wait to get the RC10 in. Soon as I get the pamphlet I will know what these are.