fix my M3C4

Custom

Newly Enlightened
just throwing this out there...
maybe i'm going about things wrong? basically i have a messed up P20A2 and M3C4-xml (my ONLY two flashlights on the fritz among numerous hard-worked hongkong lights)

i have tried Many times contacting the vendor with no luck(i did send them the M3C4 for repair when it was just a couple months old) now the vendor will Not respond.
i moved on to Eagletac and sent them an email probably 4+ months ago with ZERO response.

at this point the lights are just over a year old. i liked them both when they worked good! but i want to know where i can send them to get fixed(hopefully the LAST time)? hopefully not for a ton of dough.

Custom

Newly Enlightened
P20A2 = not selecting modes properly, mind of its own.
M3C4 = will not turn on at all.

tried all battery options in both lights.

Flucero28

Enlightened
The first thing I do to troubleshoot a light is to obviously be absolutely sure the battery or batteries are good cells and fully charged. It doesnt hurt to try them in other lights to be sure. I then move on to cleaning up all threads and contacts. If the problems still persist I then test the light without the switch using a jumper to determine if the switch may be faulty. You can also test the switch for continuity using a multimeter. If its still a no go I then connect power to the flashlight driver using jumpers to verify if it may be a defective battery tube/bad connection. Also, Have you used a multimeter to verify the battery carrier of the M3C4 is actually putting out voltage to the contacts that connect it to the flashlight head? This is a pretty critical connection, could be a defective carrier or just bad connection between the two. If after performing all these methods the lights still fail then all thats left is to explore the driver/leads/LED.

Custom

Newly Enlightened
i hear you... and i'm not here to bash...

but it's taken me this long to even post this on the forum. why should i take time out of my busy schedule to mess around with these expensive, american made products? especially when their site says 10 year warranty, but you can't reach them?