PEAK

Thread: No more clips?

Default No more clips?

I need 2 and was looking on the Oveready site for their status and they have been downgraded from out of stock to no longer listed. Bummer!
    They do have pocket style Eiger bodies in AAA, 10180 and 10280 sizes. I want a AAA in HA and possibly a 10180 SS but I'd like to know if the clips will be back in stock, soon, before I order

Default Re: No more clips?

I have also been wanting an El Cap/Logan clip or two ... and have been waiting for quite a while. If anyone knows of another source (other than CPFMP ...) , that information would be much appreciated.
    IF 2 = 1 THEN 1 = 0

If you are referring to the Moddoo clips, I sent an email to them inquiring about the uncoated silver HDS clips on 01/11. Their response was:

"...Sorry, we've had extra delays in our production. They will not be ready this month or likely next month either."
    You Can't Fix STUPID!

I know that the OP is aware of these new clips, but any others who find this thread might be interested in this ...

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=332545
    IF 2 = 1 THEN 1 = 0

I just ordered a SS eiger x high cri with momentary switch. Will I need to get theold style longer non qtc switch to use the TI clip from dark sucks?