Shirt or Trousers?

How Do You Carry? Shirt Pocket Or Pants?

• Total voters

ds960

Newly Enlightened
Just curious, how many of you flashaholics clip your lights in you shirt pocket? How many clip your lights to your pants pocket? How many do you carry EDC at one time? Just ordered a a 47's Preon, wanted to see how most of you carry it.

sspc

Newly Enlightened
Re: Shirt or Pants?

I carry my light (Eagletac D series) inside my pocket inside of a small edc pouch along with a few other items. I also sometimes neck carry my Zebralight H51.

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast

Quark AA clipped to pants pocket and Revo on key chain.

GaAslamp

Enlightened

Clipped to my pants pocket because not all of my shirts have pockets, and it bugs me less this way in any case. :)

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast

DQG II (with a polished clip from a maratac) on the keychain, + the first aaa/10440 light i can find when i leave home. Both rides loose in (any) pocket, but i love the clip for 2 things. Anti roll. And i can clip it on to anything. Usually its my earprotectors, no one sells "earprotectorlamps" :shakehead I can clip it on a twig near a campsite, or on the outside of my pocket so it will light up the ground. But i only use the clip when the light is on. I dont like small lights hanging "halfway" out of my pocket. IMO its way safer deep down in the bottom of my pocket.

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast

PANTS: light clipped in left front and knife in right front pockets. ALWAYS

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast

my answer to the poll is: Clipped to trouser pockets.

that answers the original where-to-clip question in case we make use of the EDC's clip. most people here in the thread answered to a different question: "how do you carry your EDC's?" (interesting question but different question)

so how do i carry my EDC's? one 1x AAA light is always attached to my keyring (front trouser pocket, right), and optionally i carry another light in my front left: 1x AA light clipped (which is the answer to the poll question)

no loose lights, no bottom riders.

i wouldnt mind carrying the 1x AAA light clipped to a shirt, so that people can see and ask me about it. or if i need the 1x AAA light more often per day (hold in mouth, ..). but in the general case: attached to keyring.

Preon P1? -- you better ask specifically "how (where at your body) do you edc your P1?" if that's what you're interested in knowing ;)

Last edited:

Th232

Flashlight Enthusiast

Clipped to my pants. A V10R with an 18650 body is a a bit too big for carrying in my shirt pocket. Well, maybe more than a bit.

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast

It bugs me to have much weight in a shirt pocket, so lights always go in the pants pockets, usually loose instead of clipped.

Samy

Enlightened

Preon 2 clipped inside my front pants pocket. I was going to regularly use a 1AA light like a quark or Zebralight but the Preon 2 absolutely blows away most of those lights for output and most of all it's so thin I can't feel it.

lightfooted

Flashlight Enthusiast

Neither.

Specifically, I carry mine in a holster on my belt at work or in a quickly accessible jacket pocket when I'm not working. Sometimes I even use the holster when off work.

Snareman

Enlightened
Left front pocket. Non-dominant side in case need for use with weapon.