Smith and wesson rechargeables - seen these?

tysonb

Newly Enlightened
Windsor, Canada - across from warzone D (Detroit)
Hello there,

This is my second post referencing something on ebay... I am worried that you guys may think that I am a shill /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I was curious to know if anyone has one of these lights , and what they thought about the quality. I did a search on smith and wesson, but did not get much for results.

Thanks,

Tyson

MikeW

Newly Enlightened
I don't know anything about that flashlight, a little off topic here, but I heard S&W where going to be getting into other things besides fire arms, like home accents and such. Curtains, home furniture and other things.. anyone know abou this?

Regards,
Mike

Drjones

Enlightened
Most of the stuff that S&W lends their name to, like knives for example, are not usually the best quality, to say the least.

That coupled with their flagrant disrespect for the Second Amendment has guaranteed that they will never see one of my dollars.

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know anything about the light from personal experience, but the charger "post" looks cheap and easily breakable in the picture. I guess it could be aluminum, but I doubt it. I'm not really a fan of S&W lights, they seem to usually be bad knock-offs of another light (the 6P imitation a while back, for example).

-Mike

Latest posts