• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 2500 Lumens 5D maglite w/ 32650's, charger, and cradle.

cdrake261

Enlightened
:devil:WHAT: 2500 Lumens 5D Maglite
DESCRIPTION: Here I have a custom built by me 5D maglite with a theoretical 2500 lumens, complete with 4 32650's lithium ion batteries, a charger and cradle i made to hold the 32650's. I have put $450 into this project, so reducing price for a quick sell. Flashlight sold as is, for more details, visit this link: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?320404-My-first-modified-maglite-2500-Lumens-Goal
PRICE: reduced to $150
TRADES: I prefer cash, but I'd be receptive to paypal as well.
PICTURES:

10643bef.jpg

f5fbac8a.jpg

9091138b.jpg

UPDATE!!

Ok, night shots...keep in mind that the camera doesn't quite do it justice. Anyways, here's testing grounds:

28e91595.jpg

And I locked the setting in manual to compare between my micromag, my fenix tk30, and my big red. Camera settings are shutter speed = 1/10, f-stop = 3.5, ISO = 3200. Picture taken with a t1i and kit lens.

Micromag:

b70def26.jpg

Fenix TK30:

693c3b1b.jpg

Big Red:

5dafd5eb.jpg

I'm heading to the Nashville INGO meet on Feb. 11th and bringing my lights with me if you want to see in person. Bring cash or trade! ;-)

Last edited:

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey I tried to PM you and your inbox is full.

I just wanted to know if you still have the light? I'm interested in it if you will ship to WA.

Also, does the charger you're including be able to charge D sized cells??

cdrake261

Enlightened
Hey I tried to PM you and your inbox is full.

I just wanted to know if you still have the light? I'm interested in it if you will ship to WA.

Also, does the charger you're including be able to charge D sized cells??

Yes I can ship to washington state and I do still have it. The charger in and of itself can technically charge just about any batteries, as long as the cradle is set up for the batteries you want to charge. The cradle I put together may work with d-cell size, however it's currently set up for 32650 lithium ion batteries.

Caleb

cdrake261

Enlightened
HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY LIGHT YET , PLEASE ADVISE:thumbsdow

THANKS MERRIMAC

I do admit and apologize for the horrible delayed shipping, however as of today, it has shipped in two different packages as I emailed you about to your listed address on paypal.

c32c30cc.jpg

Last edited: