Help me stop now...

mbw_151

Enlightened
Well 2012 is shaping up to be an expensive year. HDS decides to make High CRI EDCs available after a year of waiting, Surefire discontinues my beloved P/C/Z series, and I find OVERREADY has neutral Malkoff modules. Each of these resulted in the same reaction, "Well I have to buy that now, you never know when that will be available again or what it might cost in the future." So one HDS, three Surefires and five Malkoffs later my PayPal balance is zero, there are too many line items on my credit card statement, and it's only January. I have only one hope, that none of the lights that Surefire showed at SHOT have neutral tint emitters. So far I feel safe, they have only come thru with neutral tint on the Minimus Vision and I bought those last year. If the situation changes I'll be needing a 12 step program for Flashsholism. Anybody know of one?

ragweed

Enlightened
I feel sorry for you. I only have ten under 20 buck lights that get the job done for me.!

Dingle1911

Enlightened
I feel your pain. I am also scooping up Surefire's before I cannot get them any more, but I have to hold some funds back in case the new ones shown at SHOT actually are released. Slow down, pace yourself.

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
sorry for everyone who buys more lights than he/she actually uses (e.g. in rotation).
i own about 10 lights, and i try to use each of them equally often.

i dont need a 12-step program for f***.

tam17

Enlightened
HDS and SF, you say... Better get an additional job, bro :shakehead

Cheers,

Tam

cbthedookie

Newly Enlightened
Good news! 100% chance of darkness tonight... You are guaranteed to extract value from your investment dollar!