Unboxing my new Spy 007 SW GG

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Yeah Buddy!!!!
aca4590b.jpg

Received my Spy 007 SW GG today, it is awesome. The finish is not just cool looking, but functional. The Stonewashing will really ease the fear of putting everyday carry marks (EDCM?) on the light. The Stonewash falls between Strider and Hinderer for you knife guys who are familiar, right in the sweet spot.

The gunners are very grippy, just right, not too rough. Data (Dave) really outdid himself on this one, almost like he built it for himself. :devil:

I'm so glad i switched from Neutral to bright white XPG. I'm done with neutral and warm, white is where its at.

I was kinda having remorse for not going with XML, but not anymore! This thing is bright, and has great throw!! And its only on 1000mA, I need to learn how to turn up level 6 to MAX. :rock:

Anywho, no joke, I filmed with my phone (Hence the crappy quality) unboxing it from the case Dave sent it in. So the first time I layed eyes on my new precious, you guys see what I saw. I think you can hear my heartbeat in the background. :)

Enjoy!

S1LVA

Enlightened
That looks awesome! I miss my 007, A LOT! Maybe I will try the SWGG flavor if I am fortunate enough to score one in the future.

Congrats!
S1LVA

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks great. Hopefully mine isn't too far behind. It's gonna be a long 11 days at the earliest for me.
Enjoy that beauty and it's not too hard to ramp it up to 1400

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
She's beautiful. Whether you plan on making it a user or shelf queen, I hope you get many years of illumination from it.

I kinda laughed when I watched the video, because the very box your 007 was shipped in is the exact same kind I use for storing my 26650 batteries!! They're very handy and made in England.

Last edited:

ExZeRoEx

Enlightened
You got the cool XP-G version? Is it a very throwy beam? If I'm going to invest in an expensive light like this I need to get my research done. :)

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had one, it will light up a building 300 feet out, with decent flood. Ie if you are on a sidewalk, aim about 10 feet out, it covers from your feet to the hot spot & the whole sidewalk side to side.

managermr

Newly Enlightened
What brand is the box in the video of the unwrapping of the 007?