CR123x2 alternative to zebralight SC600?

Helipilot

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys, I'm looking for a compact flashlight (form factor of the sc600) with about the same or slightly more focused beam than the zebralight which runs off two cr123 batteries. Does such a light exist?

Helipilot

Newly Enlightened
Nobody can recommend a high-output XML and double lithium powered medium spill, medium throw light ? -_-. I know, I know, I'm impatient.

GaAslamp

Enlightened
It's a little longer, but you might want to take a look at the Spark SL6. It doesn't perform quite like the SC600 in terms of output/runtime (no matter what the specs say :whistle:), but then again nothing else in this form factor does, and the SL6 can take both 2xCR123A and 1x18650. The SL6 also has the most similar beam profile that I've been able to find--just a little tighter hotspot with a somewhat smaller spill.

AlPal

Newly Enlightened
Go to the Dereelight website or Flashlight Connection and have a look at the Dereelight CL1H light. They can be run using 2 cr123 cells, and you can select your choice of emitters such as XM-L T6, XM-L T3, XP-G R5, or XP-E R4, depending on the amount of lumens or throw or tint that you want. They are slightly larger than the sc600's, but still a compact light. I do not have this light, but do own several other Dereelights, which I consider to be of excellent quality.

Helipilot

Newly Enlightened
how does the beam compare in the XML configuration with SMO reflector? usable spill?

AlPal

Newly Enlightened
I really don't know, because as I said , I do not have this light.
Do a Google search for the Dereelight CL1H and click on the "Images" tab to find some beamshots.

Last edited: