I need help making a decision.

Which knife?

• Cold Steel Voyager (Medium, Clip Point)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Spyderco Tenacious

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other (Please specify in thread)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Wolf427

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys,
So I bought myself a Cold Steel voyager (Large Tanto), and it should be here tomorrow. But I just got a $50 visa gift card, and want to use it to buy a new EDC knife. Right now I'm at a crossroads between the Cold Steel Voyager Medium (clip point), and a Spyderco Tenacious. I like the strength and ergonomics of the Voyager, but I like the FFG blade (and the fact that its a spyderco) on the Tenacious. You may think I should just go for the Tenacious because I already have a Voyager on the way, but remember, its the Large version, and a Tanto. I cannot really EDC that knife. The Medium size would be perfect. It wont (still will) intimidate the sheeples lol. I could make a decision on my own after owning my large Voyager, but that will take a long time, and I need a new knife to EDC soon. Currently I'm using a Kershaw Volt II as my EDC, but she's gotta be replaced, and my other knives are too pretty to beat on lol.

So what do you guys think?

Wolf :thumbsup:

Wolf427

Newly Enlightened
that would of been my advice. or persistence the smaller version of it. (i would of waited till getting the voyager in hand before deciding new knife to buy..)
I'm not too impressed with the Tenacious to be honest. LOVE the blade shape though