• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: *SOLD *Regulated Tiger11 kit--FBOP & OC bodies, 3 LVR3K's

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
*SOLD*

For sale is a kit that has all the parts to make a regulated Tiger11--actually, excepting second battery pack and slow charge cradle, enough parts to make two regulated Tiger11's. This is being sold as a lot, all together. I don't want to break it up. Kit includes:

1 TigerLight FBOP body
1 TigerLight OC body
1 FLL.com TL UCL lens
3 TL plastic lenses
1 standard slow charge cradle
1 Fast Charge cradle--but will only charge a standard 6 cell pack. This is the proto-type I designed for TigerLight. Needs a 12VDC 2 amp supply, however (not included).
1 12VDC wallwart (will slow-charge a standard 6 cell pack)
1 15VDC wallwart (will slow-charge the 8 cell pack)
4 TL LA's (one of them is a gen 3)
2 modded Carely RF1940 2 inch MOP reflectors that will accept my ring-potted lamps
2 WA1111 ring-potted lamps (direct drive with 6 cell pack, or use 8 cell pack and LVR3K regulator)
3 LVR3K Willie Hunt PWM regulators, set to 7.2 volts, with low voltage cutoff set to safe value for 8 cell pack--can't remember what it was.
1 8 cell Sanyo AA Eneloop pack. It's been sitting for two years now. Should be OK given that these are Eneloop cells, but no guarantees!

The LVR3K will fit in the switch-core if you remove some plastic--this is how I did it--and I rewired the switch core so that the switch simply removes or supplies power to the LVR (which switches the NEGATIVE, by the way), which takes all the high current. Don't buy this kit expecting me to walk you through the steps on how to build a TL11-R, though. I can help a LITTLE, but you should already be a competent modder if you want to try messing around with this stuff. I won't be held responsible for failure or disaster, LOL! There's lots of good stuff here, though, which could be used for many things, not just a TL11-R.

$110 takes the lot. Shipping via USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation, to USA, is included. International shipping and insurance is extra. First person to post "I'll take it" gets it. I accept PayPal only, of any flavor. PM or post with questions.

tigerlight-kit.jpg

*SOLD*

Last edited:

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Regulated Tiger11 kit--FBOP & OC bodies, 3 LVR3K's

Jim,

PM sent. Hoping to bring this lot into the Milky Lab. Reply or call when you have a chance.

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast

Per PM: I'll take them. :thumbsup:

js

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sold to milkyspit! Thanks, Scott!