AVAILABLE NOW: HDS and Peak Eiger Ti Pocket Clips

archer6817j

Enlightened
Okay, I just wanted to stir up a frenzy. I hope ;) These clips are already cut and tumbled, I just need to machine some jigs to get all of them properly bent. These should go on sale some time this week. Don't forget to check back!

These clips WILL NOT fit the older titanium Eiger.

These clips are "semi-compatible" with the "new" style QTC plunger. The new plunger is shorter and the added thickness of the clip will prevent the plunger from depressing fully and delivering 100% power. Here is a link where you can see and purchase the different plungers (I have no commercial affiliation).

Jason

Ti clip for HDS Clicky: MSRP $25.00 (click to purchase)

hds-clip-600.jpg

Ti Clip for Peak Eiger: MSRP $20.00 (click to purchase)

Eiger-clip-600.jpg

clip-dims.jpg

Last edited:

S1LVA

Enlightened
Re: TEASER: HDS and Peak Eiger Ti Pocket Clips (available soon)

Well done. Count me in!

S1LVA

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast

A question me and a few dozen rotary owners or soon-to-be owners want to know: Will this delicious clip work with the HDS Rotary? Thank you,

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast

I notice a lot of space at the top of the Eiger clip. Will it fit on an El Cap or Logan?

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice Mr. Archer6817j! I just (hope you don't mind) posted a link to your thread in the HDS #16 on going thread!

However, now you had to go an post this thread!
thTappingfoot.gif

Because (since I didn't see a responce in your clip thread in regards to making a clip that would fit an HDS) I recently purchased the Deco Clip from HDS. It's nice an all, but since the bend at the end is not curved up enough, I have to lift the clip when pocketing the 170T. After a few nights of that, I took it off!

If I didn't buy that one (that's presently sitting with the other stock HDS clip in a zip lock bag) I could've bought two of these instead of just one! ...
thTappingfoot.gif
.... Sheeez!!!!!!

Smokinsmiley.gif

Last edited:

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast

:) that's a good looking hds clip, I'll want one for sure ;)

archer6817j

Enlightened

A question me and a few dozen rotary owners or soon-to-be owners want to know: Will this delicious clip work with the HDS Rotary? Thank you,

I also have an HDS rotary and unfortunately this clip will not fit the rotary since there is no flange and no way to unscrew the tailcap. Sorry!

archer6817j

Enlightened

Nice Mr. Archer6817j! I just (hope you don't mind) posted a link to your thread in the HDS #16 on going thread!

However, now you had to go an post this thread!
thTappingfoot.gif

Because (since I didn't see a responce in your clip thread in regards to making a clip that would fit an HDS) I recently purchased the Deco Clip from HDS.

What the heck is a decorative pocket clip?

archer6817j

Enlightened

I notice a lot of space at the top of the Eiger clip. Will it fit on an El Cap or Logan?

No idea on that one. I only have an Eiger. If the el cap and logan use the same threaded keychain insert then there is a chance that it would fit. If anyone in the Bay Area wants to bring me lights to check I'll give them a free clip if it fits :)

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast

I also have an HDS rotary and unfortunately this clip will not fit the rotary since there is no flange and no way to unscrew the tailcap. Sorry!
Okay, thanks for the quick reply. If I do get a clicky, I'll remember this clip.

By the way, would that Peak clip work on my Vesuvius? I presently keep it on my keychain, but I'd get a quick-release carabiner to get more joy from it if it had a clip to help keep it from wandering off. The Vesuvius has a threaded hole in the back to swap the momentary switch for the keychain carry end, which I believe is similar to the Eiger's. Can anyone confirm this similarity? If so, I'm likely buying a clip from you.

eg1977

Newly Enlightened

How many mm is the opening of HDS clip? Curious if it would fit Novatac lights.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Will you re-post here, when these are available?

I would be interested in the Peak clip, especially if compatible with Logan/El Cap....

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jason,

Stock Clip that comes with the Clicky (but you can buy it as an accessory as well):

CIMG2133.jpg

Henry's newly listed (in his "Accessories for the EDC Clicky" page) optional "Black Decorative Pocket Clip" (similar design (or it could be the same) as moddoo's pocket clip):

CIMG2134.jpg

Notice how low the bend is on the lip? When I used it, I had to lift the clip with my thumb and index finger before clipping it to the front jean pocket.

Last edited:

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Could you add a hole in the upper part of the Eiger clip for a split ring attachment?

stoli67

Enlightened

They look great..... been waiting for the Moddoolar ones but who knows when they will arrive.....

nbp

Flashaholic

You probably could put it under the bezel. I did that with a Moddoo clip on my original Twisty.

Moddoo's clip. I don't see why people would have a problem using this clip. They are a bit stiff, but unless you are trying to clip it on really floppy fabric, you shouldn't have too much of an issue. :shrug:

Not to derail the thread, sorry Jason. Anyways, your clips look very nice, I would interested in one for my Clicky that is without Moddoo clip. This one is nicer looking than the stock clip, and more Ti is always better. :devil:

jorgen

Enlightened

Looks good I will buy a couple for Peaks. May I suggest you post in the Peak forum when they are for sale.

Last edited: