Maxpedition - Active Shooter Bag 3
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AVAILABLE NOW: HDS and Peak Eiger Ti Pocket Clips

Default Re: TEASER: HDS and Peak Eiger Ti Pocket Clips (available soon)

Quote Originally Posted by chris975d View Post
    Jason, I PMed you, but since you said you have a Rotary as well, can you unscrew the bezel and see if your clip will work there, at least for bezel up carry? It'd be better than nothing for the Rotary.
    Tried it, wouldn't recommend it. There isn't any space for both the clip and the o-ring and I think it would also severely compromise the water proofing. Sorry!

Nice looking clips. I presume these will fit the "legacy" Ra lights as well as the currently manufactured HDS lights?
    If we could get everyone in the world to close their eyes and imagine world peace for an hour, think about how serene it would be until the looting started. -Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluefish
    Nice looking clips. I presume these will fit the "legacy" Ra lights as well as the currently manufactured HDS lights?
    As long as it has the "clip gap" under the tailcap, which they have had for awhile, it shouldn't be a problem.

Count me in. I think this is my first post. Ordering a peak eiger and could not find a clip till now.

Any word on these fitting Peak Logans? I've been waiting for Overready to get more Modoo clips in but no dice...It looks like they should work if the larger diameter Logan body doesn't hit the clip portion of the pocket clip.

Okay, I'm quick These are both available...NOW!

Ti clip for HDS Clicky: MSRP $25.00

Ti Clip for Peak Eiger: MSRP $20.00

Site looks really good Jason! I hope to pick up one of these soon. Great work man.

I just ordered a flamed Eiger clip to zip 10025. When it arrives I'll try it on a Vesuvius as well. If it fits then I'll get 2 more.

Thumbs up Re: AVAILABLE NOW: HDS and Peak Eiger Ti Pocket Clips (available soon)

Ordered an eiger SS qtc with mom switch from Bob at RMSK. Great to do business with. Also ordered some 10440's to kick it up a notch per Bob's suggestions. Just ordered this clip to complete the light and make it pocket friendly. Thanks.

Banned

Paypal sent for 1 HDS clicky ,

Thank you Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by aflashinthenight View Post
    Paypal sent for 1 HDS clicky ,

Thank you Jason.
    My pleasure Thats actually the first HDS clip but the Eigers have been flying. Wouldn't have guessed that

Default Re: AVAILABLE NOW: HDS and Peak Eiger Ti Pocket Clips

All current orders have shipped or are in boxes that will ship later today

Got mine today! One thing I noticed, You need the old switch with the new body to get the highest level, At least on mine. I have 2 Eigers, One with the old body/switch and one with the new body/switch. When I put them on I would only get about 1/2 to 3/4 power and so I switched the tail caps I was able to get High with the Old switch and new body.
    I love the clip though and my next order from a Peak retailer Will be the old switch!
    Thank you very much for making these!!!
    Chris
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Oh, And thank you for the Cr123 carrier!
    You WILL be getting more of my business.
    Chris
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Any chance of a deep carry version (for HDS) in the future?

To those curious...the Eiger clip Archer made does work with the (mine is non-qtc) El Capitan, which is what I was hoping for when I bought it. honestly it works just as well, despite being perhaps more utilitarian looks wise. I prefer the tapering shape, and little decorative holes (which step down in diameter) of the overready clip, but this one is still nice. Gap goes from 1/8" at the tail to zero, no prob in my jeans pocket

Hey archer do you have plans for making another for the Logan? anything for the Logan will fit on the El Cap.

Quote Originally Posted by peakfreak View Post
    Hey archer do you have plans for making another for the Logan? anything for the Logan will fit on the El Cap.
    I don't have any specific plans but what's the difference in the lights? I only have a QTC Eiger and have never actually seen any of their other lights. Any chance you could post a pic of your El Cap with the clip?

Thanks!

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Zeruel View Post
    Any chance of a deep carry version (for HDS) in the future?
    Not at the moment but it's possible if there is enough interest

hey. The logan is just a tad wider than the el cap. Below are both El Caps...one with the overready clip and the other with yours. Notice the oveready one gets to be thicker and taper because the ring is oversized and is not flush with the momentary switch as yours is. great work, I was starting to think ide never find a working clip for my backup!

My first clip arrived today and it fits a Logan 17500 with momentary perfectly and the tension is just right for shirt pocket carry
    It looks so good on the Logan my Eiger will remain clipless until I order another.
    Thank you for the best Peak clip I have seen and the free battery container as well.

The El Cap pics answer the question I asked earlier in this thread. Looks great Jason - order placed for 2 of your Eiger clips.

... N' Going with the "Flame Broiled Colorful One" this time! ...... Btw, Thanks for engraving the "Skull and Crossbones" on the clip for me! ....

OK, EVERYBODY! N' Don't Go Messing with Jason!.... I'M JUST KIDDING! ....
    Last edited by AZPops; 02-13-2012 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AZPops View Post
    ... N' Going with the "Flame Broiled Colorful One" this time! ...... Btw, Thanks for engraving the "Skull and Crossbones" on the clip for me! ....

OK, EVERYBODY! N' Don't Go Messing with Jason!.... I'M JUST KIDDING! ....
    Yes actually, I've been practicing painting portraits onto a single grain of rice, so if you send me a picture of yourself I'll paint it on to the clip.

I should mention, for legal purposes, that the above is totally false.

I ordered my second Eiger clip today. This time no flame as I'll attach it to an HA Eiger and the silvery color looks good.
    I could still use a third clip a brass El Cap but I want to compare the flamed and natural colors on it before ordering.

Thanks for confirming fitment for Logan & El Capitan .... looking forward to finally having a clip for my SS-17500
    IF 2 = 1 THEN 1 = 0

Just ordered a Ti clip for my HDS, thanks for making these
    I'm glad I found CPF, I was beginning to think I was strange
    I'm a Canadian and a proud Flashaholic
    Thanks CPF, thanks Think2x

The one thing stopping me getting a Peak Logan was the lack of a clip. I will be ordering that light in the next few days now I can get the clip from you. Thanks!

Edit: Placed my order for a SS Logan Warm/HCRI with Overready and simultaneously ordered the clip from you. Now it just needs the two of them to arrive together and I will be happy. I think this clip will go excellently with the SS and make it ideal for shirt pocket carry.
    Last edited by Harry999; 02-28-2012 at 08:24 PM.

PM sent...

The clip for the Logan would be perfect for my Ti Titan, and looks like it would work great with Photonfanatic's Tasklight, both of which have 1/4-20 holes threaded into their tailcaps. I've got a stainless hex cap screw already cut down, anyone else who would like a clip set up with a hole ready for a 1/4" bolt??? I'd love to clip carry my Titans...

Quote Originally Posted by scout24 View Post
    The clip for the Logan would be perfect for my Ti Titan, and looks like it would work great with Photonfanatic's Tasklight, both of which have 1/4-20 holes threaded into their tailcaps. I've got a stainless hex cap screw already cut down, anyone else who would like a clip set up with a hole ready for a 1/4" bolt??? I'd love to clip carry my Titans...
    Wait...what? How can you use this for pocket carrying a Ti Titan? I'd love that for both of mine. Can you explain further?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast