TESS T-6C002 - where to buy?

Dr Evil

Newly Enlightened
This looks like the perfect bulb for the location I want to use it in. I have not been able to find a seller for it though. Hopefully a member here might know where I can buy some. Here is a link to the product page.

http://www.tesscop.com/style/frame/...96385&content_set=color_2&rid=56505&id=307061

I know Phillips has a similar bulb as far as specs go. The bulb will be visible though. IMHO, the Phillips won't look good in places you can is the bulb itself. I might go with the Tuwago below if I have to. It's not as bright as I 'd like though and the color temp is slightly warmer.

http://www.tuwago.com/a19-led/70-cree-a19-12w-dimmable.html

deadrx7conv

Enlightened
Sylvania also has a 12w 800+ lumen warm white A19 bulb.

Email Tess and see if they shipped any to distributors and contact those stores/distributors.

EarthLED also resells TESS bulbs under their own name. Check out the 12w Evolux2.

Dr Evil

Newly Enlightened
I already have a Sylvania. They had too much red hue so I passed on them. TESS never did respond to the previous message I sent. Maybe I'll try again.

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dr. Evil not like the Philips Darth Vader light bulb. Maybe Dr. Evil change name to Dr, Nice.

Seriously though:
Is the Lighting Science Definity A19 also too weird or is it OK.
It is made in
W27 Warm White 2700K
WW Warm White 3000K
NW Neutral White 4000K
CW Cool White 5000K
EarthLED has the 2700K, 4000K & 5000K.
Home Depot has the WW and CW (under the Ecosmart 60W name).

My 4000K is in the mail. (Canada customs is probably playing with it.)

Dr Evil

Newly Enlightened
lol. I just don't think it is good for fixtures where the bulb is visible. I might see how one those LS A19s look in the fixture. I don't think it will be any worse than having spiral CFLs in it. That just depends on how far it sticks out though.