Fitorch        

Thread: CPF on Facebook

Wink2 CPF on Facebook

About a year and a half ago, CPF and CPFMP got their own Facebook pages. This was because the new vBulletin 4.0.* software had integrated FB with their software. I tried this out for a couple of months and it was an epic failure as far as the bandwidth it used on our servers. I disabled the integration with the forums but the FB pages remained. Obviously participation on the FB pages dramatically decreased without the forum exposure.

Then just a couple of weeks ago, Facebook announced that it would be doing away with the old application/fan page format and unless current pages were 'upgraded' to the new format, they would be deleted. So... I created new Facebook pages for CPF and CPFMP. You will find "like buttons" for both pages on the Main Forum Index page in the left sidebar.

Please feel free to post links on the FB page to notable threads and/or posts that you would like to let others know about. Also, the FB pages can be a great way to connect with your friends, post pics, and basically just discuss 'stuff'.

Here is a direct link to the CPF Facebook page! Have fun with it!

Default Re: CPF on Facebook

Just wanted to share this with you all...

2300 Likes!! That's pretty cool! Did you all know you can have conversations with each other there? And you can share photos and other information? I try to share stuff from other pages - sales, specials, announcements, etc. when I can. Would be great if you all could help out with that!

And... Thanks to everyone who has liked our page!! VERY cool!!!