• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Sundrop XR-U 3 Speed Head with Nichia 119 High CRI LE

tsl

Enlightened
McGizmo Sundrop XR-U Head with Nichia 119 High CRI Light Engine $255 Excellent condition. Head and light engine only, no body. Low - Med - High. Very tiny dimple on the rear of the head - one of those imperfections that Don mentions in his sales thread. You really have to be looking for it to notice it (I could not capture it on a picture). No drops, dings, etc.

Unlike the typical Sundrop and Sundrop XR-U which sport the Nichia 083B high CRI emitter, this Sundrop XR-U head sports the Nichia 119 high CRI emitter (the same emitter in the high CRI Haiku and the high CRI Ti Mule). As a result, the output is greater than the 083B, the color temp is a bit warmer, and there is no tobacco corona around the beam. As you can see in the beamshots below, there is a corona around the beam (typical of all Sundrops and more so with the XR-U), but the corona is the same color as the main portion of the beam. Also, the beam is more of a rounded square (like that of the XM-L in the Sundrop XR-U) while the 083B beam is more circular. There are two faint opposing artifacts on the edge that may reflect the actual emitter mount; in reality, it is not very noticeable.

US sales: Paypal (no e-checks) or USPS Money Order. Price includes shipping in the USA with Delivery Confirmation.

International sales: Paypal only (no e-checks). Buyer pays shipping cost. Item ships at buyer's discretion via First Class International, Priority, or Express. I will not misrepresent the item on the Customs form.

I am not responsible for any lost package.

First "I'll take it" posted in the thread gets it. Any questions, please PM. I only check CPF in the evening and in the early morning, so there may be a delay in my response.

Prompt payment (within 48 hours of my PM) is appreciated or the item will go back up for sale.

The only trade I'm seeking at this time is a Ti PD (plus $ on my side).

dscn2053t.jpg

dscn2057a.jpg

dscn2058y.jpg

Beamshots:

The tint is not that yellow (reflects in part the wall I shined it on); very white with a slight rose hue to it

dscn2062s.jpg

dscn2064k.jpg

dscn2065f.jpg

Last edited:

tsl

Enlightened
Re: FS: Sundrop XR-U 3 Speed Head with Nichia 119 High CRI LE

If S1LVA didn't take it, "I'll take it". Just let me know.
Thanks!

Looks like Silva took a different light. SPF to smarkum.