O.K....time for some real Zombie Light (and other stuff ) pics...
1) Surefire Scout Light mounted on a Double Star AR. = See #4
2) SF618FA Mounted on a Remington 870 Marine Magnum = See #4
3) Insight Tech M4 mounted on a S&W .40 SGVE = See #4
4) M3LT-S = Combat Light for when things heat-up
5) M6 w/ Nail Bender Tower = Rescue/Search Light
6) Kroma Milspec = Covert Ops (Supply Runs, etc.)
7) E2L-AA = GP Light
8) 5th gen L1-Rd = Covert ops light Back-up
9) 5th gen L1-Wh = GP Light Back-up
10) AZ2 = Combat Light back-up
Here's the Insight M4 "action Pic":
Here's my solar set-up that will power my E2L-AA and other ZPAW electronics:
Shown here powering my 2-Ways and the battery pack (at the same time...awesome!)
And shown here powering my scanner (which operates on AA's)...I know...it says NASCAR...it can pick up everything else as well (police/aviation/fire, etc.)
I have a decent stash of 24 AA Duraloops, 24 AAA's Duraloops, and about 80 new SF CR123's (and about 100 3/4 powered cells) for when my solar light options go south/aren't working.
Jump Start 18aH Charger charging my B65 for my RC SF's...
Got my Zombie Lighting needs taken care of...but, if this does it's job, most of the others won't get used...LOL!