Look what DHL just delivered

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got my first Surefire display case I am over the moon very hard to come by in Australia well I have never seen one here before. It is in mint condition which is amazing considering the traveling it has done to get down here. It all started on the east coast of America then all the way to the west cost than all the way down here to Australia in one piece. There is a reason why it made the trip down here in great condition "read on"

surefiredis600x.jpg

I would like to speak about what outstanding people we have here on CPF I am constantly reminded about the generosity of members on CPF. I am not sure what it is but I have never come across a better group of people. I have had free stuff sent to me before by members and I am constantly offered with help by so many other members. There are currently two members that are going way pass generosity way passed.

One of them helped me out big time with this display case and the other member "Bugsy" I will be thanking him in another thread. He has been outstanding also.

So who made this display case happen Vinhnguyen54 He has been just amazing we had all sorts of problems with trying to ship it down here. He must have spent so much of his free time stuffing around for me. A person he has never meet just somebody on the other side of the planet that shares our crazy hobby.

The way it was packed was just perfection. Vinh pull it all apart and bubble wrapped each piece separately in so much bubble wrap there was no way the case was going to be damage. He also did not ask for one penny for all the bubble wrap and tape he used so generous. Just think all this goes on behind the scene of this great forum by people like Vinh and nobody would know it's all happening. That being the reason for this public thank you.

So a BIG thank you Vinh :thumbsup:.

cheers

Crushmaster

Newly Enlightened
Awesome story, indeed. :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing.
God bless,
Joel ><>.

Darvis

Enlightened
Awesome RAT!! And I second your opinion of Vin, he's one of the best and builds great drop-ins to boot!

Diablo_331

Enlightened
..... Something's missing here... Ahh! It's empty. Do you know what goodies you will be filling it up with? Also on the subject of Vinh, he's a great gentleman to deal with. Great product, service, and attitude.

:popcorn: Now lets see some photos of that baby filled!:naughty:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok I will take a shot of it full as soon as I can. . I am at work for the next 8 days "12hr days" So it could take a while before I can get the camera out.
Every spot I was hoping to put the case the wife does not agree. She keeps saying it belongs in the garage I say it belongs on display in the lounge room.