• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo high CRI BB Haiku w/blue splash anodizing

chris975d

Newly Enlightened
I kind of hate to do this, but I've just got way too many lights to ever use them all. I want to start cutting back on number of lights, and focus on modding a select few to be better suited for my needs. So, first up for sale is my recently SwissBianco splash anodized high CRI (Nichia 119 emitter) bead-blasted (BB) Haiku. Light is less than 3 weeks old, and the anodizing was done about a week ago. Light has one of Don's diamond etched (DE) clips installed.

I'm asking $475 shipped (payment via Paypal) for this light (CONUS only). The light retails for $475 + shipping straight from Don, so I'm asking a good bit less than I have in this light.

First "I'll take it", followed by prompt payment via Paypal to chris975d (at) hotmail (dot) com gets it.

Please PM me for any questions.

dsc0560k.jpg

dsc0561e.jpg

dsc0564r.jpg

dsc0565tv.jpg

Last edited:

Draven451

Enlightened
Re: WTS: McGizmo high CRI BB Haiku w/blue splash anodizing

Sweet looking light! Cool ano! This will be gone quick! Let's count down 1...2...3...

I am not sure I can do this but speaking on Hiro Protagonist's behalf "he'll take it".

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast

Man this one is so tempting...

chris975d

Newly Enlightened

Bump.

The light is still available.

I think I'm going to move to the states to buy Chris' all lights.. Does anyone have a green card for me? great seller with only top flashlights

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi CRI, Ti, Custom ANo, McGizmo..... and a bottle of wine. I may have to buy this later tonight.

I only stumbled over this new section eariler today - unfortunate for me? Once I get my laptop back up & running (hard drive cloned over after virus hit and corrupted hard drive I was using, put back in the 500GB hard drive and ran all sorts of software on it....) I'll see where this is.

chris975d

Newly Enlightened

Lowered the price to $475.

mgd

Newly Enlightened

Bump.

The light is still available.[/QUOTE This is my first post of any kind. I am serious when I say, " I want that badly " How can I pay?

chris975d

Newly Enlightened
There will be a high CRI mule with a splash anodized finish ready to possibly be sold by week's end...
:wave: