Fenix LD10 and LD20

buds224

Enlightened
I have the LD20 and it has been a reliable EDC for me for a couple years until recently. Never had any problems, very rugged, takes very little space in my pockets. A very good light.

The reason I switched my EDC is that the UI of the LD20 (including the LD10) is a little dated for me. It has a reverse-clicky, no momentary on, and it does not have mode-memory. If you would like the newer UI (side mode button), consider the LD12 / LD22 which will be released by Fenix in the near future. I have the PD32 which has the side mode button, forward clicky, momentary on, mode memory, and strobe/SOS hidden, and I've preferred this UI over the older one. Each person is different, but just keep those points in mind.

salimoneus

Newly Enlightened
I hope so, just ordered the LD20 yesterday. I at least know their customer service has been excellent so far. I forgot to add a red filter to my order and Alex @ Fenix was happy to help me out even though it was already packed up for shipping. Can't wait to start carrying it!

Ishango

Enlightened
I own both and they are in my list of favourite lights. The LD10 is considered a very good single AA light and the LD20 is considered a very good 2AA light as well. I am happy with them in both quality and durability. Both lights have a clean and smooth beam and are perfect for EDC. I've read a lot of great reviews for these lights on several websites and on CPF.

EnduringEagle

Enlightened
They are good lights. Personally I like the quark 123 line and recently the Klarus xt123 which has an excellent tacticle interface. Also check out the Jetbeam Pc10 and ZebraLight.

candle lamp

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have LD10 and it's a good light.
You can see the excellent review of two lights by Selfbuilt.
If you interested in the lights, I'd say you to condsider the upgarded version, LD12 & LD22 of LD10 & LD20 respectively.
You don't need to tighten or loosen the bezel to change modes with the upgaraded verions due to side button of the head.

matlt

Newly Enlightened
I have an original l1t, an l2d, and an ld20. That should show you much I like them. They're great lights, very durable. My l1t no longer switches modes, but it was my first light and I was a bit too abusive with it. I'm sure there's a lot of other good choices in the AA realm, but I've been happy enough with my 6 fenixes that I dont look at other brands too often.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have mostly Fenix lights (around 25-30 of them, I should count) and they're all good - very good, I should say. My PD20 is on my belt every work day, has been dropped on concrete and in chemicals more than once and still works like the day I bought it.