Maxpedition - Bags and Packs

Thread: need info "pics" for maxpedition strap,

Default need info "pics" for maxpedition strap,

I have a malaga, I just got a replacement strap from maxpedition for the malaga, its the smaller strap that goes from the unused d ring on the bottom of the pack up to the d ring in the middle of the main strap, Anyway there was a label with a note to stitch a certain part, I am trying to figure out how its supposed to be done. If anyone has a malaga or lunada it should be the same. I would like pics of the small strap of all attatchment points i.e. by the buckles d rings and the fold over and through things "forget the name"

Thanks very much
    SLPP 4 AA LUX; AT-100 10 LED; ARC AAA P; photon 1;Pewter 2C M@G with LED drop in; NEXTORCH Saint HID; SF E1B; RR 2AAA headlight; Vector 1 MIL CP spotlight: Q-Beam 2 Mil CP spotlight ;Sams HID; L2D RB 100; 6P

Default Re: need info "pics" for maxpedition strap,

anyone.?
    thank you
    SLPP 4 AA LUX; AT-100 10 LED; ARC AAA P; photon 1;Pewter 2C M@G with LED drop in; NEXTORCH Saint HID; SF E1B; RR 2AAA headlight; Vector 1 MIL CP spotlight: Q-Beam 2 Mil CP spotlight ;Sams HID; L2D RB 100; 6P

and...again
    thank you

again.
    thanks

Go to maxpedition.com and look at the malaga photos. I don't own one so that's the best advice I can give. Good luck