Picked up a SF E2E

BIGLOU

Enlightened
Picked up a Surefire E2E in Black today. I was at a uniform store and saw it without a box/packaging inside this display case along with the newer 6PX and the KX4 6P. I asked the store rep. if I could see it and if it was for sale. I already knew that there were not any "new in box/pack" but he still went to see if there was some. He priced it at $89.99 (10% off) and I was like there is no package and stated it was kind of steep and told him thought it was around $50. The rep. said he would take the $50 and I tried to keep myself from getting too excited. Did I come up? Thinking of boring it out and putting a LF incan. with a 17670.

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good deal, Lou. I spent about that putting together an E2E from parts, and a bit more than that still when you count the Z52.

I still prefer to use mine with two IMR 16340 and an IMR-E2 lamp; that thing is a real flamethrower.

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great purchase. I wish I had your negotiating skill! I have and old E2E (bone stock) and would never part with it. You'll have that light for years of faithful service.

Ty_Bower

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good deal! I nabbed an E2O not more than a few months back under similar circumstances. Silly low price, but still such a great light. I know I'll be enjoying mine for many years to come.

CLBME

Enlightened
I picked up a stock E2E on the MP not too long ago. I love it on the stock MN03 lamp. Great size and throw. I do have a LF E0-E1R LA and a 17670 for it but haven't used them yet. I understand the MN02 is also great in its stock form.

jimbo@stn23

Newly Enlightened
I picked up a stock E2E on the MP not too long ago. I love it on the stock MN03 lamp. Great size and throw. I do have a LF E0-E1R LA and a 17670 for it but haven't used them yet. I understand the MN02 is also great in its stock form.

Had to get a backup for the E2E I have with a MN02 in it. You just can't go wrong with either bulb, MN03 or 02, and the light as it is. Easily one of my favorites.

BIGLOU

Enlightened
Chrontis never tried the IMRs but going to take a look at it. Hotwire I am not a good negotiator at all but been working on my skills. I had an Incan E2D when they first came out but I'm glad I picked this up to accompany my E1E HA and E1B.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love the E2e format. $50 is a great price for a new one! I have 3 =p. Two of them have a MN02 lamp (the best Surefire lamp for them. I believe it's 2.5 hours runtime. I could be wrong, but it's a very long runtime). The last one uses a lomens factory IME-E2 lamp. This turns the casual looking E2 into a flamethrower, albeit a 10 min runtime on 2xIMR cells. Have fun with your new light!

Cheers,
Joel

yifu

Enlightened
E2E for 50 dollars! Good buy! And so many options as well, geting a XP-G tower module from Lighthound or Veleno, buying a FiveMega bulb socket/reflector and a high output incan bulb like the WA1499 or get a new LED head from lighthound and keep that small form factor or even get a turbo head! Have fun messing around!

yifu

Enlightened
Technically you can't put up links to sales of any kind, but i'll leave that up to the mods to decide!