Where can I find o-rings for a Maglite? (is this the right forum?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

belomeclone

Enlightened
I have a few questions actually.

1. The plastic cover in my maglite vibrates when you handle it. Not only is it annoying and makes it sound cheap, it sure as hell isn't going to help if any water gets near it. I need a thicker O-Ring (or multiple), but there was nothing at the Home Depot. Where can I get them?

2. Speaking of that, the plastic cover, can it be improved on? Glass sounds like it would be too fragile in something designed to be run over, but perhaps a thicker plastic, or less opaque?

LilKevin715

Enlightened
Your light should be under warranty from maglite. I'd imagine if you contacted them they would probably provide replacement parts for free.

You can also find replacement orings (and other parts as well) at zbattery.com

As for a replacement lens try looking at the 52.1mm hardcoat acrylic lens at flashlightlens.com

belomeclone

Enlightened
Your light should be under warranty from maglite. I'd imagine if you contacted them they would probably provide replacement parts for free.

You can also find replacement orings (and other parts as well) at zbattery.com

As for a replacement lens try looking at the 52.1mm hardcoat acrylic lens at flashlightlens.com

Ordered the lens, nice find! What else can I order on zbattery.com to help me get to the five dollar minimum?

DM51

Flashaholic
"Where can I buy...?" threads belong in CPFMP, not here. You have been given the assistance you were looking for, so this one can close.

Status
Not open for further replies.