SYSMAX Ind./Clike to find more about Nitecore flashlights!

Thread: Video output help.

Flashaholic*

Default Video output help.

I know this isn't anything to do with flashlights but i am hoping some of you who have had experience with diy projectors and stuff might have some knowledge on this.

Bit of background information first. I found my old gameboy advance in the attic the other day and started playing with it, trouble is that my mp3 player has a better screen than this thing, the GBA has some potential that is wasted with the original screen. So I'm working out how to modify it to display the image on a television screen, i have no prior experience with this sort of thing but I reckon it doesn't need to be as expensive and complicated as other people have made it.

Anyway first question, if I send an RGB signal to my television will it be able to display the image?
    I can get an RGB to PAL converter if I need to.

Also is it as simple as soldering the 16 video wires going to the gameboy screen to 1 composite cable?

I've never done anything like this before so I'd be very grateful for any help, suggestions or questions.

I know there are devices available that just plug into the gameboy and the tv but they're hard to find and unrealistically expensive.
    I cannot pretend to feel impartial about tint colours. I rejoice with the brilliant ones and am genuinely sorry for the poor browns.
    ~Sir Winston Churchill

Default Re: Video output help.

Most would just play using an emulator on their PC/tablet/phone.

Google: gameboy advance emulator