ArmyTek

Thread: Need a medium to small sized high powered EDC flashlight

Unenlightened

Default Need a medium to small sized high powered EDC flashlight

Hi guy's. I have a klarus xt11 I really like it but it's slightly to big to carry around everywhere. I'm thinking to get the eagletac D25C2 mini Max Output: 493 Lumens (343 OTF*). I really like that it's only 4 inches + it uses cr123's. What do you guy's think?

Default Re: Need a medium to small sized high powered EDC flashlight

I have the D25LC2 (-CL2?) the same light essentially, but this one will take an 18650 cell as well as 2 CR123s. I'm impressed with it, very smooth twisty action, easily useable with one hand. Decent clip. Very bright on Turbo. Good balance of throw vs. flood beam. I have only one criticism and that is on the version i have, which is the neutral tint version, I hate the tint. It has a bit of green, which really bothers me, in all but the turbo mode.

That said, if you are getting the cool-tinted version (the standard version of this light) the green is probably not an issue. Since that's the only thing I don't like about mine, I'd give the D25C2 a thumbs up!
    If we could get everyone in the world to close their eyes and imagine world peace for an hour, think about how serene it would be until the looting started. -Unknown