Are the "JADE" Green maglites rare? 3D & 2 AA Models?

Hooterville

Newly Enlightened
Just wondering if the Jade Green maglites are rare?
I saw one sell on eBay for over $200. and was just wondering.
Thanks.

netprince

Enlightened
I know lime green is rare, I would be surprised if a jade green sold for that much.

nbp

Flashaholic
I didn't think the Jade were rare. If they are, then I'm glad I have a 3D in Jade. I still kick myself for selling my lime green 2C. :shakehead I think it's made its way to ElectronGuru's house at this point. Might want that back someday.

Hooterville

Newly Enlightened
Yea, just saw a jade green one sell on eBay for $202.00
How long ago were the Lime Green & Orange Maglites made? These also seem to bring big cash on eBay.

Last edited:

Mag-man

Newly Enlightened
I have one of these "Jade Green" Mini Mags... except I call it my British Racing Green Mini Mag :thumbsup: and it's not for sale! I had to pay a pretty price for it.

nbp

Flashaholic
Is this the Jade green you are talking about? I have this 3D, and didn't think they were that rare. If they are, that would be a bonus.

photo6qf.jpg

netprince

Enlightened
nbp, that is jade. I have a jade green and a darker 'forest' green. Not willing to pay extra for lime green though.

nbp

Flashaholic
nbp, that is jade. I have a jade green and a darker 'forest' green. Not willing to pay extra for lime green though.

That's what I thought. I think that one on ebay just looked darker through the clamshell. Who knew these were rare? I didn't. Now I will be keeping it. Incidentally, I got the jade and lime mags from the same people. Like an idiot, I sold that 2C. I need to call those people and see if they have any other interesting colors laying around. :thinking:

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I happen to know that someone :naughty: has an extremely rare lime green mag 2D on sale over at the MP at a reasonable price...
He could probably get more for it on ebay but wants to keep it in the CPF community.

Hooterville

Newly Enlightened
Monkeyboy, what kind of shipping to the US would that light go? How cracked is the original package?

Sci Fii

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know the approximate value of a lime green 2C? Are they almost impossible to find? Sorry to go a bit OT but it seems like a few here know a good bit about these. Thanks.

Mag-man

Newly Enlightened
I recently ran into a dusty Dark Green or "Jade Green" incandescent set in a hardware store. A 2D and a 2AA. I bought them :thumbsup:. I think I'll make the 2D a 240 lumen Malkoff upgrade and the 2AA a 140 lumen TerraLUX upgrade. We'll see...

I like the original incandescent 2AA size better than the slightly longer LED 2AA. Because, what am I getting for the extra inch? A whole lot of Nothing...

Last edited:

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are 3 jade 3d on ebay.co . Uk for aboutn60$ shipped to usa

Last edited:

BlackEgoBrain

Newly Enlightened
Sorry for rolling up this thread again =(
But i have a question, is a mag 3d jade Green rare?

Thx Oliver