Titanium D36 Head for the 26650 Host! INTEREST!!

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know it has been a while but I was just curious if there is still interest in the 26650 Titanium D36 Head? If there is I will work on the cost as I know the material cost will be pretty high for the diameter of the material needed.

This will be for just the Titanium D36 head for the 26650 host.

It will include the Head, Crenulated Bezel, Double AR Coated Lens. All you will need is a Ogaz/TnC 26650 Host and a Nailbender D36 Dropin. If you need to order a Drop-in from Nailbender please let him know what host the drop-in is for so it will be the correct length.

Chris

Last edited:

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dont have your 26650 Ti host. Have you got any of the 26650 bodies left ?

Sent from my ViewPad7 using Tapatalk

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
mohanjude: I don't have any of the Ti-26650 Bodies left from the first run. They were all sold. I have been wanting to do another small run of them but haven't had the time. It is not a priority unless there were orders for them.

As you can see on the 18650 sales thread I like to get work done quickly when people send funds. I know some pre-pays can go on a long time, but that is not the case with me. If you pre-pay for something from me and things are not getting done I will gladly give you a refund.

Same thing goes for any pre-pay item that might be on my store. If I have a pre-pay listed on my store and it states need a minimum of 5 pre-pays before I start machining, you can get a refund anytime if the min. quantity never gets reached. So pre-pay today and if you need your money for an emergency or anything two days later just ask.

Now that I got a little off topic.. :) D36 Heads anyone?

Last edited:

Dr Evil

Newly Enlightened
This may seem weird. I was just thinking about a Ti D36 head for the 26650. It would be nice to have the head and copper host I'm wanting sent at the same time.

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
This pic is from the aluminum 26650 thread.
D36TNC.jpg

Last edited:

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can probably do that if you are still interested in the copper 26650.

This may seem weird. I was just thinking about a Ti D36 head for the 26650. It would be nice to have the head and copper host I'm wanting sent at the same time.

Dr Evil

Newly Enlightened
What would we be looking at for cost? I may go for a D36 head in copper later on down the road. I'm not quite sure the titanium head would look good on a copper body although I think a titanium bezel would look nice.

OneBigDay

Enlightened
Which D36 drop-ins do you guys favor? They don't seem to be as common as P60s....

Try this thread from Nailbender. You are correct that "D36" is not really a standard but just refers to the 36mm reflector width. The length of the dropins (from the spring to the tip of the reflector) varies. Nailbender can make them perfectly for this host as long as you tell him which host you have.

I don't know why this size isn't more popular, with the larger sized LEDs (SSTs & XML), this wider deeper reflector gives you a bigger bang. Because of the depth they throw a lot further than a P60 dropin regardless of the LED used. IMO the XP-G is not great in these reflectors, so I'd go XM-L.

I just put in an order for the Ti P60 1x26650 a few days ago. Depending on the timing and prices, I could be interested in this D36 Ti head as well !