Looking for Flashlight dealer in Lancaster PA.

Fuzzuki

Newly Enlightened
Does anybody know of a dealer that sells Fenix or any other good quality high power light in Lancaster?
I'm here for a week and want to return home with a TK 70 or equal if possible.

Rob

Danielight

Enlightened
You could check with stores like Sears, or possibly some of the sporting goods / hunting stores in the area. Unless you really have to buy one from a "brick-and-mortar" store while you're in Lancaster, price-wise you might do better to buy something from one of the many good online stores.

mrlysle

Enlightened
Try Lancaster Archery supply. At least give them a call. They're a huge archery shop and carry lots of bowhunting stuff, so, they might carry some lights. Don't know for sure though, so that's why I'm thinkin' give them a call. Good luck. (edit) Just looked on their website. Not much, but they might know of someone else since they're into outdoor gear and stuff.

Last edited:

jalcon

Newly Enlightened
Your best bet is some mom and pop store bc Sears and ****s don't carry anything other than mag, Coleman, dorcy. There's a bass pro in Harrisburg that carries streamlite.

Edit, you can try a Gander Mountain, as they carry some Surefire, might carry fenix as well..

Last edited:

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im not sure about Fenix retail locations. Dont be 'fooled' by attractive retail displays that will will probably see from coast/LED lenser.

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lowes carries some basic Surefire lights...I Know...you said Fenix. You'll have to mail order if you want a Fenix...I live near Lancaster.

You can run up to Cabelas also if you want. About 50 miles. North of Reading on route 61.

jalcon

Newly Enlightened
Lowes carries some basic Surefire lights...I Know...you said Fenix. You'll have to mail order if you want a Fenix...I live near Lancaster.

You can run up to Cabelas also if you want. About 50 miles. North of Reading on route 61.

Does your Lowes carry Surefire? Lowes has Surefire on their website, but the Lowes in Harrisburg and the one on the Carlisle pike do not have any in store.

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cabella's here does, if yours doesn't do they sell there clone (Cabella's brand P60 host) think there getting sued over it so they may not stock it anymore.

Call your gun stores and anything that may sell tactical gear, you may luck out