• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Anodized McGizmo clips*

theslippyslug

Enlightened
Following on from my feeler thread I now have a very limited number of clips to offer... :thumbsup:

IMG_3338.jpg

• Clips only - I don't have any screws - I am assuming that you already have some :)
  • These are offered as an exchange style anodizing service - that means you send me your McGizmo clip and some paypal funds and in return I send you an anodized clip - that way you only pay for my work plus shipping and I am able to keep a stock of these turning over. Lets see how this goes - if it goes ok and there is some demand I hope to keep these running and get more stock in...
  • The exchange price is including registered international shipping and PP fees is currently $28 per clip ...you will be responsible for getting your clip(s) to me
  • Shallow surface scratches in the bead blast finish of clips returned to me aren't necessarily an issue since some of the anodized clips will be original and some clips will be polished or textured- I would reserve the right to reject anything bent/deformed or with deep scratches... in order to maintain high standards.
  • The anodized finish will wear like any surface or surface coating - how much depends on how you use your light - that is beyond my control!
  • Some of the clips are new style with tripod mount holes - they are an extra $5 unless your replacement clip is also a new style
Clip 1 is Sold thanks :)
IMG_3359.jpg

Clip 2 is sold thanks
IMG_3385.jpg

Clip 3 is Sold thanks :)
IMG_3361.jpg

Clip 4 is Sold thanks :)
IMG_3357.jpg

Clip 5 is SPF thanks :)
IMG_3356.jpg

Clip 6 is a keeper!
IMG_3355.jpg

Clip 7 is Sold thanks
IMG_3354.jpg

Clip 8 is Sold thanks :)
IMG_3353.jpg

Clip 9 is Sold thanks :)
IMG_3351.jpg

Last edited:

JasonH

Enlightened
Are these for sale without a trade in, if so how much?
Interested in #8 and #4.

Thanks, JasonH

theslippyslug

Enlightened
I'm happy to do that but it almost doubles the price as you end up covering the cost of the clip plus shipping from Don to me, then anodizing then shipping from me to you... but then I guess you save the cost of shipping your clip to me!

Old style $49
New style $54

I can knock $5 off for combining shipping...

nbp

Flashaholic
These are looking phenomenal. Hoping to be able to do a clip exchange soon brother. Keep up the great work. :thumbsup:

JasonH

Enlightened
Ill take #8 please PM me your Paypal info.

Thanks, JasonH

theslippyslug

Enlightened
I would like a #5...
Do you supply the clips?

Hi - these clips are unique designs so if you buy No.5 you get the clip shown in the photo
you can either buy outright for $49 or send me your old clip as a replacement and you get it for $28 - it's up to you :D

Thanks

JAYKAY75

Newly Enlightened
Beautiful! I'll take No. 4 if still available please for $54 plus shipping, how much is international shipping? pls PM paypal info and thanks!

theslippyslug

Enlightened
Thanks for the good feedback and your interest guys!
All PMs replied to :)
Looks like 1 and 5 are SPF

theslippyslug

Enlightened
Clips 2, 6 and 7 are still available (although I like the look of 6 that might go on my makai ;) )
If there's no interest in the next couple of days I will polish them and do new designs

JAYKAY75

Newly Enlightened
Matt, guess what was in the mail today ;)

The clip looks absolutely fabulous, and shipping was lightening fast too, thanks so much. Now all I need is the light which will hopefully get here later in the week as well.

Can't wait to install this bad boy, great work, love the subtle design on mine.

Might have to get in contact with you again soon if I should decide to have my new 44DD ano'd but still waiting for Steve to come up with coating options/samples first.

Cheers!