• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mint McGizmo LS20 ***Catch & Release***

red_hackle

Enlightened
I am looking to sell a McGizmo LS20 I only recently acquired here. The light is in absolutely fabulous condition - just as I received it from dinokay (see thread for pictures).

This is a fantastic light, but after finally getting to handle one of these legendary creations I realise I won't be able to bring myself to actually use it. I would like to recover my expenses so I am offering this up for $790 SOLD. This price includes PayPal fees and tracked and insured shipping to most locations in the world. Please confirm your shipping address in a PM to me after you have made your PayPal payment.

Feel free to PM me or post in this thread should you have any questions!

Last edited:

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Mint McGizmo LS20 ***Catch & Release***

When a $790 light is sold in 5 minutes, I'm going out on a limb and guessing no backup will be required. Good luck, though!!!!

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

wow - 5 minutes. I bet you it was gone in 30 seconds via PM and just took a while to post it.

Great light - I just bought one that I had sold back and can't wait to get home tonight to play with it.

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a WTB thread for a Lunasol 20... :(

fyrstormer

Banned

They are special lights, to be sure. Glad I got one when they were still in production. I sweated my butt off waiting for the "wave" to hit, though.

Latest posts