• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD : Lunasol 27 and 20 as a set !

taewoopa

Enlightened
Hi, All.

I'd like to sell Mint Lunasol 27 and Lunasol 20 ( no red dot version accepting rechargeable) as a set .

SOLD ......The price is 1550 USD including PP fee and international Global express mail of post office (= EMS) which is full trackable.

Those have been in safe place with packing till now .

I prefer email than pm , [email protected]

Thank you.

JJ

P.S I have also Lunasol 20 red dot version and TB 17670 host for Lunasol 27 , let me know if you are interested please.

Price is 550 USD for TB body and 750 Usd for Red dot , and they are also including PP fee and international EMS shipping cost.

.................. Sold to H-nu for Lunasol 20 red dot and TB body.

And, here are pics just took for them , do sorry for all those crappy pics.

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

002.jpg

005.jpg

Last edited:

ffemt6263

Enlightened
Dudemar has a wtb for these lights. Anyway, beautiful lights, wish i had the funds also. Definitely on my grail list. Good luck im sure someone will grab these quick!

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS Lunasol 27 and 20 as a set !

Thanks for the heads up ffemt6263. Had I known about this only a few days ago, I wouldn't have bought a 007! In a few months I'll have the cash to buy these. Oh well. Good luck to whomever snags these beauties!

H-nu

Enlightened

Whoa!!! I'll take the LS20 red dot with the TB body!! Woohoo! Finally found one!!!

Send me your paypal address and total with shipping to Canada and I'll fire out payment tonight or tomorrow morning!

Thanks!

Cheers,
Chris

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was interested in the 17670 TB body. Is it a twisty only or does it have a piston? I know it just sold with the LS20 for $1300.00, I am just curious. Congrats to the buyer and seller.

taewoopa

Enlightened

Hi, Chris .

You are reserved for Luansol 20 red dot ver. and TB body !

I will send pM for the details.

JJ

taewoopa

Enlightened

I was interested in the 17670 TB body. Is it a twisty only or does it have a piston? I know it just sold with the LS20 for $1300.00, I am just curious. Congrats to the buyer and seller.

That TB body has piston not twisty !
Thanks for your interests .

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

taewoopa,
Can we get a picture of the TB power pak with the LS 20 head? Please.
Thx...

fyrstormer

Banned

Taewoopa, the LS20 head does have red paint on the circuit board, is that correct? If so, the LS20 can't use 4.2V rechargeable batteries. There are no 3V single-use batteries in the 17670 size. That means the LS20 can't work with a 17670 battery.

Obviously H-nu is welcome to buy the LS20 and the 17670 battery pack if he wants, I just want to make sure he knows there may be problems. One option is to use a "dummy cell" 34mm long so the light can use a single-use 3V CR123 battery. Another option is to have the driver in the LS20 replaced with a newer version that can handle a 4.2V rechargeable battery. Several people can do this modification. I have a spare LS20 driver that can use 4.2V batteries, recovered from another LS20 that I upgraded with my Centauri mod. I'm willing to install the 4.2V driver for $10 + the cost of shipping, or I can mail H-nu the driver and he can install it himself if he wants.

Again, this only applies if the LS20 does have red paint on the circuit board.

Last edited:

taewoopa

Enlightened

You are definitely right !!

As I wrote at explanation area , 17670 TB body is for Lunasol 27 ... and for lunasol 20 with no red dot.

And, if you contact to H-nu (Chris) for me , I do appreciate your help and kindness. :)

Thank you so much, brother.

JJ

Taewoopa, the LS20 head does have red paint on the circuit board, is that correct? If so, the LS20 can't use 4.2V rechargeable batteries. There are no 3V single-use batteries in the 17670 size. That means the LS20 can't work with a 17670 battery.

Obviously H-nu is welcome to buy the LS20 and the 17670 battery pack if he wants, I just want to make sure he knows there may be problems. One option is to use a "dummy cell" 34mm long so the light can use a single-use 3V CR123 battery. Another option is to have the driver in the LS20 replaced with a newer version that can handle a 4.2V rechargeable battery. Several people can do this modification. I have a spare LS20 driver that can use 4.2V batteries, recovered from another LS20 that I upgraded with my Centauri mod. I'm willing to install the 4.2V driver for $10 + the cost of shipping, or I can mail H-nu the driver and he can install it himself if he wants.

Again, this only applies if the LS20 does have red paint on the circuit board.

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

The pictures are nice, thanks for taking the time. I like the way they come off the page.

That's a real nice offer FS!!

Last edited:

milomilo

Newly Enlightened

Back up on the Lunasol 27 and Lunasol 20 set please.

Thanks!

milomilo

H-nu

Enlightened

Hey JJ,

You Rock Brother! Received the lights this afternoon and they are absolutely beautiful. Thanks again for the insanely fast shipping! This is my first TB body and I love how it feels. I have the LS27 head on it now!

Cheers all! Have a great weekend!

Time to freak out the neighbors! Haha!

Cheers,
Chris