Unique Titanium
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Titanium P60 Style all C-Series Light Housing! ** 2nd Batch Interest **

Default Re: Titanium P60 Style all C-Series Light Housing! ** 2nd Batch Interest **

Quote Originally Posted by dlmorgan999 View Post
    That looks marvelous.

Default Re: Titanium P60 Style all C-Series Light Housing! ** 2nd Batch Interest **

Yep - Chris does great work!
    Last edited by dlmorgan999; 04-19-2012 at 01:18 PM.
    Here is a list of my lights.

This is my first attempt at taking pictures of lights with trits in them. I'm getting the idea of what to do and I think I'll be able to get some even better ones, but for now, this is what my 18350 light looks like all tritted up.

Last edited by dlmorgan999; 04-28-2012 at 08:32 AM.

Lovely work...can I still order one of these 18650/18350 C-Series housing? if not, when will it be available again?
    Last edited by Silgt; 05-12-2012 at 09:09 PM.
    WTB --> any vintage, cross-hair logo Surefire, SW01 tailcap; Ku's SWM V-series 18500 tubes; PM me if you have a SPY007 XM-L2 SWGG for trade!

Hello Silgt,

Yes, there is still one available on the site. You can order it from my store. Click HERE!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Silgt View Post
    Lovely work...can I still order one of these 18650/18350 C-Series housing? if not, when will it be available again?

Sorry for my slow reaction...it shows that they are out of stock???
    WTB --> any vintage, cross-hair logo Surefire, SW01 tailcap; Ku's SWM V-series 18500 tubes; PM me if you have a SPY007 XM-L2 SWGG for trade!

Oops, I'm the one who got that last one.
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever"
    Ghandi.

No problem jiuong,

I still have another one available and I will send Silgt a private link so he has an opportunity to get it if he still wants it. If not then I will make it available to everyone else.

That's great.
    Silgt, good luck with your purchase.
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever"
    Ghandi.

No worries...that one is now "LOCKED IN". Maybe get to see your piece some day...

If you have another 18350 body in this style .. .. or do more.. .. I would be interested in one.

OtisCampbell,

I might have something for you. I won't know till Next Monday when I get back from vacation.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by OtisCampbell View Post
    If you have another 18350 body in this style .. .. or do more.. .. I would be interested in one.

Chris

Don't forget my order as well when you get back.
    During the day when I don't need a torch ... RC is my hobby http://rc.runryder.com/helicopter/gallery/47842/Always on the lookout for McGizmo/Kuku Titanium torches with Trits..

Payment made, thanks for your recommendations...thanks Chris!

Otis, PM Sent!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by OtisCampbell View Post

I have one 18350 left. This is 2 of 2. Only two of this style were made. First one has been sold.

Here is a link to purchase it from the Store. There is only ONE! Click HERE!

Wow - that's pretty!! If Otis doesn't want it, I do.
    Last edited by dlmorgan999; 05-23-2012 at 01:23 PM.

Otis was looking for a smooth tail with no slots. So I made it available to anyone who might want it.

I bought it. I should just give you my credit card - it might make things easier.

I was set up this morning to do the Tritium Slots in the head. It is a good thing I didn't do it on this housing. It does look really nice with the trit slots though.

I was debating if I wanted to have you add trit slots, but it looks so pretty even without them. Hmmmm....

By the way, I have to say that so far, of all my titanium lights, I like your 18350 the best (it's the one I grab the most frequently). The compact size is very appealing!

Thanks, That's good to hear.

One thing that is nice is trit slots can be added later if / when you decide to get them.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by dlmorgan999 View Post
    By the way, I have to say that so far, of all my titanium lights, I like your 18350 the best (it's the one I grab the most frequently). The compact size is very appealing!

Quote Originally Posted by TnC_Products View Post
    It does look really nice with the trit slots though.
    I think I'll go without them for now. That will save me some money. If I decide I want them later, I can always send the light back to you like I did with the tail recently.

Apparently our posts crossed in the ether.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456