• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [SOLD]: Mako Flood (latest run)

chris975d

Newly Enlightened
Looking to sell my Mako Flood from Enrique's just completed run. Amazing light and great tint, but just too much overlap with other currently carried lights. Only turned on and used inside, not carried.

Price is $160 shipped, CONUS only. This gets me what I paid out of it, and passes it along to a user that will get some use out of it. First "I'll take it" gets it, followed by prompt payment to chris975d (at) hotmail (dot) com.

62128e51-9224-c64c.jpg

62128e51-922f-789e.jpg

62128e51-923a-293c.jpg

Last edited:

chris975d

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Mako Flood (latest run)

If I was in the US....

Sent from a long time ago...in a galaxy far, far away.

I didn't notice, but you didn't get in on the initial order? I would have assumed you, of all people, would have gotten one!

fyrstormer

Banned

International shipping via USPS is not at all difficult. You just have to give a brief description of what's in the box. Flat-rate shipping to Norway costs US$12 extra.

Not my sale, obviously, just offering some useful info.

chris975d

Newly Enlightened

International shipping via USPS is not at all difficult. You just have to give a brief description of what's in the box. Flat-rate shipping to Norway costs US$12 extra.

Not my sale, obviously, just offering some useful info.

I sent Obi a PM stating that I'll work with him if he really wants the light. I'll make an exception for a well known buyer like him. I'd like to give a real fan of these a chance at getting one. I hope he sees the message before it gets claimed by someone else.

chris975d

Newly Enlightened

I will take it if you haven't worked out something with Obijuan.

Looks like it's yours if you want it, as you're the first official "I'll take it". Unless you want to give Obi a chance to reply. Totally your call.

GMoney

Newly Enlightened

I'll give him 24hrs to reply, I too was misinfomed about international shipping recently so I understand.

chris975d

Newly Enlightened

I'll give him 24hrs to reply, I too was misinfomed about international shipping recently so I understand.

Ok. Good deal. I'm marking the light as "on hold" until we hear back from him.

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast

GMoney, that's cool you waited. :)

Even cooler that Chris offered me the light!

Gotta love the CPF spirit...enabling everyone to partake and enjoy in the addiction!

obi

chris975d

Newly Enlightened
Re: [ON HOLD]: Mako Flood (latest run)

This light has been sold to GMoney (sent you a return PM).